CVK Fem late flower

• Thread starter JayBee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Although the plant looks great not happy with this co. these seeds were total duds with 9/10 not germing or making it past seedling. Big boss at the co said he would send some replacement seeds but that was a while ago. I dont mind spending 150 for top, top, genetics. But considering the dank available for 30 - 100 dollars, I am pissed about losing 150 on these beans.

This is the one bean that made it and it is a very strong and resilient plant as you can imagine. Unfortunately i went away for few days and some how my buddy managed to kill the clones of this plant. Real bummer.

This plants hairs starting turning red way before my og or Chemdog D plants that were started at the same time.

Planning to take her to 70 days. Only got one of these in a small 2 gallon hempy. PBP base nutes plus cannazyme, alternating head masta and canna boost, and hammerhead pk. Just got some more MOAB that I gave today. Was out of the moab for the last week and was waiting on the delivery otherwise whould have given the moab starting last week.

Cvk fem late flower
Cvk fem late flower 2
Cvk fem late flower 3
Cvk fem late flower 4
Cvk fem late flower 5
K

KushArmy

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry to hear about your bean problems, and the loss of your clones.

Shit looks fuckin dank, lol.:heart

devious d

devious d

whats up jaybee, nice looking pics bro, couldnt you re-veg her once youve chopped her takes time but can be done if its worth saving and it looks snowy to me.

B

blueleaf

this is one bean from hell !
sorry to hear about the beans
good luck !

forman

forman

Hey jaybee I feel your pain!! I only got 2/10 which were just flipped to 12/12 but I must say if they come out looking as good as yours then it might make up for the price. Will you re-veg her?

true grit

true grit

Hey at least you'll get some dank off one and looks like you still did a killer job bro! This makes me stoked though as I have a couple in flower right now from the fems...

O

ograskal

Lookin real nice bro. You can always regenerate her if she's a keeper!...~ogr

cooper1

cooper1

man i get every bean to work from swerve i dont know y you got problem my be it to wet need air just as much as water:boogie:

JAWS

JAWS

very nice and looks to be a decent yielder aswell, cant beat that with a stick..

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
You too huh.....I feel your pain and share your frustrations. Not been a good experience. Between the autos and nanners it's been one shitty run. Not to mention the poor germ on the Chemberry. Not that I want more hermie ridden plants messing up my dank.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
You too huh.....I feel your pain and share your frustrations. Not been a good experience. Between the autos and nanners it's been one shitty run. Not to mention the poor germ on the Chemberry. Not that I want more hermie ridden plants messing up my dank.

lol i hear that bro...shit is no bueno :doh

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Listen this thread is not to bash anyone. The company that made these seeds has released plenty of dank seeds in the past and i am super happy to have gotten the Chemdog D S1, and so far those are going well. I am unhappy to have spent so much on beans that were duds (from reading online seems there is about a 20% success rate with the fem cvk) but this thread is about the one that made it.

Will put up some more pics in the coming weeks.

Many thanks for the kind words from all. Also totally had not thought about re-veg for some reason. I dont think i will be doing it for this girl, but maybe... but thanks to all who had that idea.

JB

S

smoketilluchoke

damn thats unlucky

we've germed 6 of these they all popped and we got 5 females from em

Gotta say tho bro, even though it wasnt through choice, that one bean seems to have given u a banging pheno

ETA- mine were regulars not fems

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Yeah, he said a while ago that he would send replacements and i asked for some of the cvk regs, was a month or two ago. Never got that package though, dont know whether it was ever sent or not, but i have heard only good things about the reg cvk seeds.

JB

Top Bottom