cvs crackathon

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JAWS

JAWS

your going to have a LOT of bud in there my friend...
very nice:);)

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Ok.day 6 in bloom yesterday.busted a defoliation sesh after the first pic

2012 04 17 030312
CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
NICE Thunder....Ive heard you got some nice keepers already.. Cant wait to see all of these in late bloom.... Going to be nice man... Looking forward to it ...

Keep up teh great work man..

Thunder For Sure knows what he's doing.. Dude grows Great Meds....

Reactions: mal
CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
NICE Thunder....Ive heard you got some nice keepers already.. Cant wait to see all of these in late bloom.... Going to be nice man... Looking forward to it ...

Keep up teh great work man..

Thunder For Sure knows what he's doing.. Dude grows Great Meds....

Reactions: mal
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Sorry.Been busy with a new baby.I will get pics up tonight hopefully.looks like I see three phenos of purpleberry,light/dark/green and a purple starberry as well.jbj and ecrd have no colors as of almost two weeks in.I did get some stretch on the starberry and pb bx,but the other strains have been standard besides exotic's lav leaning blulav and that 7 foot tall ghostrider.I did throw a small space dawg,a FAS,and a FAU in just to get a feel for them.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Sorry.Been busy with a new baby.I will get pics up tonight hopefully.looks like I see three phenos of purpleberry,light/dark/green and a purple starberry as well.jbj and ecrd have no colors as of almost two weeks in.I did get some stretch on the starberry and pb bx,but the other strains have been standard besides exotic's lav leaning blulav and that 7 foot tall ghostrider.I did throw a small space dawg,a FAS,and a FAU in just to get a feel for them.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Awesome job, and more importantly congratulations with the new baby. Sounds like sleep is gonna be short for you for a while, I hope everything is going great for you and yours

mal

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Thanks buddy.sleep is definitely a luxury at the moment.lol.Mohammed ali said "every time a baby is born,you get to start a new life".and I intend to live every day as such.the garden is great.sorry I am slacking on pics.as soon as I get back to shit/shower/shave status I should be able to sort it all out.more pics coming

Top Bottom