CV's GSC Hybrid Mix Pack?

• Thread starter ElManiaco
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ElManiaco

ElManiaco

Just wanted some info on this pack. The description is as follows:
Larrys Lemon Cookies (Electric Larry Land/Cookie hybrid), Bubbas Urkle Cookies (GSC x Urkle clone/ 98 Bubba Kush BX), Cookie Affair (GSC x LA Affie/Fire OG BX aka L.A. Affair)
Does anyone have info on grows or pics of any of these hybrids? And I know it says 15 seeds but does that mean 5 of each or does it fluctuate with at least a few of one and more of the others? Thanks :)

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

Random like their mothers mix freebies im assuming unless otherwise stated which i can assume by this question, it wasent.

ElManiaco

ElManiaco

Random like their mothers mix freebies im assuming unless otherwise stated which i can assume by this question, it wasent.
Yeah it only stated "15+ seeds"... I had another of their mix packs & it seems so much more like a bargain for $80 for 15 seeds of some dank ass GSC hybrids... No brainier IMO. Thanks! ;)

waayne

waayne

ElManiaco this is a clone of Larry's Lemon Cookies

This one was put into flower about a week ago...
She's vigorous,and has a nice structure.....

She's pretty loud ,even in veg........

sorry for the bad pic
IMG 3882

ElManiaco

ElManiaco

ElManiaco this is a clone of Larry's Lemon Cookies

This one was put into flower about a week ago...
She's vigorous,and has a nice structure.....

She's pretty loud ,even in veg........

sorry for the bad pic
View attachment 397381
Have you ran her before @waayne? What type of smell ya getting? Thanks for the quick responses too

waayne

waayne

This is the first run for me

I'm told she is a tasty, potent pheno....

She is definitely loud for a veg plant......

I'll definitely know more details in a few weeks;)

waayne

waayne

----

HI! how long did you veg? and how long will you flower?

thx buddy!
@badtoro99 I vegged for 6-7 weeks ,then flowered the Lemon Larry Cookies for 65 days......
She has a strong mango/lemon aroma ,with hints of the doughy GSC funk......

Calixylon

Calixylon

Doughy GSC funk, ive never had the honor of smoking any real GSC, but the doughy smell makes me so damn curious. Hopefully once the cookie craze becomes more accesible over on the east coast ill be able to sample some of this unique smelling dank.

Top Bottom