Cways Organic Expermiment...

• Thread starter cway
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cway

Hello Fellow Organic Heads..

Well I must say that I am exhausted.. This year we planned on doing a huge outdoor Veggie and Fruit Garden and I had to work some rock hard soil with a tiller all damn day.. This shit was like clay.. Anyhow bought all kinds of Goodies for my mix to till into the soil at the feed store and spent about 200 bucks.. Not too bad for a area that was SUPPOSED to be like 180 sq meters.. Anyhow its been all day tilling and my bro in law comes out and says that he wants to make the Garden Smaller so the kids still have a big yard to play in.. SO I WAS LIKE SHIT.. I been tilling this freakin clay for 8 damn hours and now you tell me..

So you guys might be wondering what the fuck does this have to do with Pot?

Well now this leaves me with a ton of shit (Literally) to use for my Pot mediums and mixes so I guess it all works out in the end..

Here is what I have and what I plan to use is portions and what not.. Alot of this stuff I have never used but In theory it all makes sense...

Cotton Burr Compost
Composted Cow Manure
Dried Horticultural Molasses
Organic Living Topsoil ( fine-textured blend of sandy loam and compost)
Poultry Litter 4-3-2
Pelletized Lime

In the Soil for the outdoor garden I mixed it a ratio of
50%
20%
1/4 Cup per Sq Ft
20%
1/4 Cup per Sq Ft
1 Cup per Sq Ft

Post Message Thought.. I will add 10% Perlite

I plan on using this same for my Soil Beds for my MJ and was wondering what you Heads Think? I have never used the Cotton Burr, Cow Manure, or Topsoil but I think that it will work...

Edit.. I have some perlite and think that I should cut this with it.

2nd Edit.. Now that I think about it the Dried Molasses was more like 1/4 cup per sq ft not 5 %..

C

cway

Cmon Folks.. No one ever used Cotton Burr Or Cow Manure?

I Guess Ill just try it and post the results... No point in wasting money and throwing this shit away...

hubcap

hubcap

in like the 80s

ive been there done all that jazz man.

i keep it simple. and go with what works. compost and or tried and true mixes.
im too old to be 'sperimentin

C

cway

I hear you man...

Just cant bring my self to waste this precious shit ( lol ) ... Oh well ill throw some clones it and if it works great and if not then I guess I learned something new in the process..

:rasta:

Memorias

Memorias

What's up cway how u doing homie.
That's a lot of work and like hucap said I'm too old for all that work; But I have use cow manure in the past with good success so I'm sure you'll be OK. Definitely keep us post, Ill stick around for this one. :cool0041:

C

cway

Hey Guys Thanks for the replies.. The Cow Manure has already been composted..Think that its still to hot?

Latest posts

Top Bottom