CX Nutrients

• Thread starter bobby34
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bobby34

Any one used CX nutes in the UC???. Im Interested in the regenaroot and wilt gaurd!.

Cheers

Amber

Amber

Sorry I am not ignoring your message im looking for an email I have somewhere that will help me remember more details but yeah I have used the CX nutes in the UC. I think that they have a really good line of products. I am actually running the 1 part ultimate coco for a couple ladies im gonna flower in smart pots with canna coco alongside a small tray fill drain using the CX ultimate hydro. My first diy uc project I used the CX nutes and I was very happy with it. Im giving the CS line a whirl now but not because I was unhappy with the CX line. I like the idea of a system specific nutrient for the UC. I used the regen a root and wilt guard with the bubble tray also. They also have a product called nil nat that combated a fungus nat issue I had pretty well. The mighty growth enhancer I used for the the first couple weeks of flower in the uc and it did some amazing things. I did this after talking with Mike at CX about my specific set up. He was very helpful and responsive to my questions. He even followed up with an email asking if everything was going alright. I would encourage you to ask on their site about any specific details you are curious about.

B

bobby34

Cool thats great cheers amber!. The only reason im not using CS is that they are not available where i am!.

Cheers for the reply ill give them an e mail.

Top Bottom