Cyco Seamix Kelp Mixed With Ffof?

• Thread starter Forevergreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Forevergreen

Forevergreen

Okay so I went to the grow store today set on buying fox farms Ocean Forest and light warrior to mix together to use as a WATER ONLY VEG CYCLE for he next month until I transplant again. I have my huge 40cubic foot pile of amended supersoil cooking for indoor use and that won't be ready for 6 weeks but we're vegging in the meantime.
I plan on transplanting every few weeks, when plant needs until they go from 3 gam veg to their final 10gal+ flower pots.

Basically I went into the store and he convinced me to buy this saying it will only need water for a whole month of veg, no nutes. Cyco seamix with kelp. Coco, perlite, and kelp.
http://cycoflower.com/eu/seamix/

I bought two bags 1.5 cu feet. Two lbs of earthworm casting for each bag and then a 1.5 cubic ft bag of ffof to mix into the two because I didn't believe the cyco mix alone would be enough. I know enough about plants to take care of them if they need nutes but what do you guys think? Think I made the right move by adding extra earthworm castings and a bag of ocean forest to be safe?

I figured he was just trying to sell the cyco seamix with no knowledge on it really.

Top Bottom