cyco vs heavy 16 which one is better?

• Thread starter arbitrary
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

arbitrary

New here, very sorry if this question was already asked before, but what do you guys use cyco or heavy 16? I'd like to know which one works better, ive read ingredients and both look the same, but are they?

F

figgie

all nutes that are not organic are probably the same or VERY similiar...
The question is really cost... which is cheaper/on sale or gives you more for the money. Lots of brands out there.

Anthem

Anthem

There both thrush and untruths to the nutrient debate. Some of the brands listed have additives that are not listed by the manufacturer. Take Heavy 16 Fire, that is where they put there extra juice. More than likely some Kelp Extract, Alfalfa Extract and maybe some Aminos. Every one of these manufacturers puts the juice in one of their additives. You will never find it in their base nutrients. Reason is pretty simple, you as the customer are going to look at the cost of running their base nutrients not so much the add on products.

A

arbitrary

There both thrush and untruths to the nutrient debate. Some of the brands listed have additives that are not listed by the manufacturer. Take Heavy 16 Fire, that is where they put there extra juice. More than likely some Kelp Extract, Alfalfa Extract and maybe some Aminos. Every one of these manufacturers puts the juice in one of their additives. You will never find it in their base nutrients. Reason is pretty simple, you as the customer are going to look at the cost of running their base nutrients not so much the add on products.

im a stickler for details, and i dislike "proprietary blends", id like to know exactly whats in it so i can do my own research and decide, but thats just me personally. I find a certain additive sometimes makes things come together and work, and thats why i often ask many annoying questions on forums "first time here though" is to judge on other people's experiences :)

Anthem

Anthem

im a stickler for details, and i dislike "proprietary blends", id like to know exactly whats in it so i can do my own research and decide, but thats just me personally. I find a certain additive sometimes makes things come together and work
I completely understand you position and thinking. I am just stating the way it works with Hydro store bought nutrients. If you want to know exactly what is going into your plants you are going to have to start from scratch or pretty close to it. The list of produces with juice in them is much longer than you may think. Some will pass testing some will not.
Advanced puts something in their Over Drive
Heavy 16 is mentioned above
Green plant is pretty open about Massive and what it has in it
Rock Resinator had to pull their product because they got caught.
The list goes on but they all do it to some degree.

A

arbitrary

I completely understand you position and thinking. I am just stating the way it works with Hydro store bought nutrients. If you want to know exactly what is going into your plants you are going to have to start from scratch or pretty close to it. The list of produces with juice in them is much longer than you may think. Some will pass testing some will not.
Advanced puts something in their Over Drive
Heavy 16 is mentioned above
Green plant is pretty open about Massive and what it has in it
Rock Resinator had to pull their product because they got caught.
The list goes on but they all do it to some degree.
i never heard of rock resinator but i am guessing they snuck in PGR in that?

Anthem

Anthem

i never heard of rock resinator but i am guessing they snuck in PGR in that?
It is back on the market but yes it had some no no’s in it before. They all do it. If you really want to know exactly what is going into your plants you have 3 choices I can think of. Make your own super soil, try KNF, or mix your own dry salts.

T

twojoints

i use cogos original formula 1 it was used in the Netherlands by the first seed bank. It also was used to grow the winning skunk at the first cannabis cup. The owner seems to have a negative past. The nutrients are high quality and specifically formulated for cannabis. It contains high quality salts that makes double the mix then others i have used. It seems that they are used by many top commercial operations.

Latest posts

Top Bottom