Cyco XL!!!

• Thread starter vangs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vangs

vangs

I read that cyco xl will make your plants stretch alot. your suppose to use it last week of veg. Im considering using this because im going with a scrog method so stretching will help me fill my screen faster. using coco in 20g with 4 plants under 1k 5x5 scrog net... has anyone actually used this and got the results im talking about? aside from that, has anyone got results using it in flower?

BLZbub III

BLZbub III

Hey vangs, I can not speak to your scrog, never attempted it. For my part, I picked up a full range box of 12 different parts if I recall correctly. The XL 0-40-0 was included. Had reasonable result running the full line hydro. I also used in a soil grow and was happy with the result.

The XL did seem to kick em up in veg. I also tried it as a flower booster, and either got the math wrong or just mis-measured, but almost killed em. Took a lot of flushing but they came back.

It's spendy and very concentrated. But it has its place in my cupboard. Hope this helps?

lollipopman

lollipopman

Never used xl but this is coco bed feed with cyco. I'm very happy with their product.

lollipopman

lollipopman

Go easy on it. Even tho the price is up there it does go a long way..

vangs

vangs

Hey vangs, I can not speak to your scrog, never attempted it. For my part, I picked up a full range box of 12 different parts if I recall correctly. The XL 0-40-0 was included. Had reasonable result running the full line hydro. I also used in a soil grow and was happy with the result.

The XL did seem to kick em up in veg. I also tried it as a flower booster, and either got the math wrong or just mis-measured, but almost killed em. Took a lot of flushing but they came back.

It's spendy and very concentrated. But it has its place in my cupboard. Hope this helps?

funny you mentioned that bro, thats what i was waiting to see, if people used xl during flower aside from just in veg.. what weeks did you try it during flower?? how long did you use it?

vangs

vangs

View attachment 452341 View attachment 452342 Never used xl but this is coco bed feed with cyco. I'm very happy with their product.
hey L.M did you use the whole line up? like every single bottle except for xl? veg and flower? some people dont use their veg products. do you go complete cyco from veg to flower? those are some frosty flowers.. im going to be using the whole heavy16 lineup and decided to do a side by side run so im deciding between using cyco line or the cutting edge solutions line in my other flower rooms. do you use sugaree or sour deee? which one you prefer, i heard people try both and really cant decide.

BLZbub III

BLZbub III

funny you mentioned that bro, thats what i was waiting to see, if people used xl during flower aside from just in veg.. what weeks did you try it during flower?? how long did you use it?
I picked up the boxed set of all the components. For my hydro run I followed the printed chart in the box, this can be acquired off their website. For my soil grow I added every two weeks at half recommended strength up to week six of bloom.

Hope this helps, good luck with your run!

lollipopman

lollipopman

No veg products, just the entire flower line with suga rush and ryzofuel. Follow chart that it comes with. Feed once then water till your runoff is below 1000 then feed cyco again

vangs

vangs

No veg products, just the entire flower line with suga rush and ryzofuel. Follow chart that it comes with. Feed once then water till your runoff is below 1000 then feed cyco again
so you dont use ur nutes in every watering?

nangonug

nangonug

Premium Member
Supporter
My experience with using in veg was it made a very stout stocky branchy plant but not a lot of stretch. Kind of Stocks on royds. I tried severl ways in flower , best results was obtained on plant by hitting once at end of stretch then using as a bloom enhancer week 6, 7, small loss of yeald (other possible factors) increase in resin production and overall frosty aperence. It has its uses and I will probibly experment more with it in future. Was used with full line of products everytime. Mostly full strenth till using XL then dropped nutes down by half. Followed directions for use. Well for application. I have not found anything discribing using for flowering by cyco. I only tired it on 2 strains so can only attest to there behavior. Peace

T

tH1sGuY

Works great been running cyco for over a year. At 100 gal use 25 mls. Use after week 3 in veg and in flower at at 4 5 6 for indica's and 5 6 7 for sativas.

Top Bottom