D-Buds in the closet

• Thread starter D-Bud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D-Bud

D-Bud

Formerly known as Cartman, I've changed my handle to D-Bud.. one reason is I'm a true new lover of Chemdog D, soon you'll see why.

Strains:
D-Bomb = by Bombudpuffa.. Chemdog D x Purple Wreck/Blue Moonshine
AK47 = by Mota from Serious Seeds. The Real Deal from private stash
Yumshine = by Mota.. Yumbolt x BMS bx3 from Kya
Grandaddy Purple = Believe it or not.. 2 seeds from 1/2 pound..

Soil:
50% MG Organic Potting Mix, 25% Cow Manure Composting NPK of .05-.05-.05
25% Top Soil for a sandy mix.. styrafoam chunks used in base for drainage..

Foods: Very little, but all organic by Humbolt Organics.. and a few others
Equilibrium for cal/mag def.. best shit I've found.. Floralicious plus, Bushmaster, Hygrozyme and a few secrets.. sshhh

All these were pollinated by a beautiful male D-Bomb (Chemdog D pheno).
Here is my lovely AK47 I love so much.. clones root in 4 days, finishes in 70
Ak47 for meds

D-Bomb.. this is most likely a Purple Urkle pheno from Purple Wreck as they are notorious slow growers and this is 22 days into flower..now outdoors due to her size.. a beast..
D bomb going outdoors to yield some meds

Her twin sister is the same way.. but will stay indoors
D bomb5

D-Bomb Chemdog D pheno... flipped same time but much faster at flowering
My keeper ill use to make f2 beans of d bomb

Grandaddy Purple from a crop in Humbolt Co. we found 2 seeds in a 10lb lot
the guy offered us $50ea to buy them back if we found any.. ssshhhhh. the pot was beautiful.. lime green with purpling to then black tips.. nice.
Nicknamed Purple Hype..
Purple hype or grandaddy purple

these crosses should be fun to grow out and try to find that one special girl.
until next time..:banana1sv6:

D-Bud

D-Bud

Thanks for the Interest.. actually working on my own strain right now I'm labeling "WarDawg" ... My Serious Seeds AK47 x Chemdog D/Purple Wreck/Blue Moonshine

The male was Chemdog D/Purple Wreck pheno that flowered fast & the pollen sacs were frosted with trichs early on.. and I also relate plants that show sex fast as quick to root cuttings.. my AK roots in 3 days so hoping to keep this trait.

My AK47 should produce over 300 seeds from the 2 plants. Here's one of them and a test nug I plucked to assure all was going well with the breeding.

32 day old nug of  AK47 seeded
AK47 in 3gal  pot with seeds everywhere

Grand Daddy Purple from bagseed directly from a humbolt grower of 15+yrs also pollinated by Chemdog D
GDP3
GDP2

A female of the Chemdog D cross also pollinated to make some F2's
DB3 would do well in SCROG
DB3 has buds the size of soda cans already

Main head bud off Chemdog D cross I call D-Bomb....
D Bomb3

until next update...

TortureKill

TortureKill

Hope everthing is fine. Seen you havent posted in a while. I have a sack of Chemwreck seeds. These are atleast a few years old. Is the Chemdog D x PW/BM BBP's work? I know these were gifted to me years ago. I will be growing a few of these seeds outdoors this season. Noticed you havent updated in a year now, hope all is well.

D-Bud

D-Bud

Hope everthing is fine. Seen you havent posted in a while. I have a sack of Chemwreck seeds. These are atleast a few years old. Is the Chemdog D x PW/BM BBP's work? I know these were gifted to me years ago. I will be growing a few of these seeds outdoors this season. Noticed you havent updated in a year now, hope all is well.

Hey TK... yeah, things not been going my way lately.. my ballast took a dump almost 3wks ago and the girls are a wilting.
Matter of fact I got bummed and cut them.. half way through a small grow, but gives me an excuse to make a few changes I need to do.. And yes, the father of this was from a choice male of BBPS's work.. matter of fact I named the father D-Bomb to incorporate part of his name into it.. I'll tell ya what. If you've not grown any of them, BBP has a great I and some of these plants are flat out monsters,the Chemdog D dom females I'm sure.. very robust strain with lots of stretch when flipped so make room.. I got 4 phenotypes.. the medium bush is best for indoor. and get this, flipped at 10" tall the big ones went to 4ft.. and plenty of bud, not stringy.. really a nice amazing cross aka: D-Bomb . lol.

Grow em bro... I've got some of his Purple Wreck x BMS yet to try...but I'd grow ANYTHING he's made.. like I said, he's got a great eye for breeding.. he knows me as Cartman..

D

D-Bud

D-Bud

A friend helps me out: Alabaster, your a true friend man... he heard of this and dropped of an OZ of pure Chemdog D.. pay me back when you can he says.. so, it's nice to now people out there care enough that when you get into a little situation like this they are in a position to help a brother out..
Also, this brother can grow... icky sticky and super stinky his work stands above the average Joe's.. I just want to say thanks man, it really means a lot.. so gave him my last 7 Jamaican seeds from a breeder who's had the same strain going for over 20yrs from a visit to Jamaica during the mid 70's and sat on them for a few years.. He's back crossed it only to itself a few times trying to get the taste he wanted..
Thank god for friends..

D-Bud

D-Bud

Sucks, been over a week and no response from the '"Warranty'" Dept of Lumatek/Hydrofarm . You'd think with all the issues they've been a having with digital design flaws, they'd just send me my 3rd unit and say. here ya go, we're working on making them better... Meanwhile, I'm shut down in limbo until I decide what to do.. Looks like my next grow will be from seed...cheers

monkeymun

monkeymun

Sorry to hear of your bad luck man. Pretty shitty of Lumatek/Hydrofarm to not get back to you. Have you tried calling them?

BombBP

BombBP

Old thread, I know, but it's awesome seeing someone use your crosses to make their own. D-Bud/Cman drop me a line if you're ever back around.

Quagmire

Quagmire

Old thread, I know, but it's awesome seeing someone use your crosses to make their own. D-Bud/Cman drop me a line if you're ever back around.

What up Bombudpuffa muh friend.. Cman here, mainly hang out over at The CannaCabana bro.. I did take a 4yr break in action... but this strain I created using your Chemdog D x PW/BMS is all over Canada thanks to Chris as Meduser, donated 300 seeds of it to his site.. gave away another 700 to whoever wanted them... screwed myself and ran out and was like, doh... so, when I got back into this wonderful hobby, I reconnected with an old buddy I had given seeds to.... check it out

Wardawg 1
Wardawg 2
WD 3
WD 3b

You can see the female AK47 had the bigger influence on her mix of things.. this was outdoors in the dry west climate of the desert.. indoors I'd still SCROG her like I wound up doing... man, shoot me a messg so I can give ya my email ok... cool to run into an old friend..

cheers

BombBP

BombBP

What up Bombudpuffa muh friend.. Cman here, mainly hang out over at The CannaCabana bro.. I did take a 4yr break in action... but this strain I created using your Chemdog D x PW/BMS is all over Canada thanks to Chris as Meduser, donated 300 seeds of it to his site.. gave away another 700 to whoever wanted them... screwed myself and ran out and was like, doh... so, when I got back into this wonderful hobby, I reconnected with an old buddy I had given seeds to.... check it out

View attachment 653152 View attachment 653153 View attachment 653154 View attachment 653155

You can see the female AK47 had the bigger influence on her mix of things.. this was outdoors in the dry west climate of the desert.. indoors I'd still SCROG her like I wound up doing... man, shoot me a messg so I can give ya my email ok... cool to run into an old friend..

cheers
Man I'm so glad you're still around! Seems like all of the crew has disappeared just like I did lol. I'll drop you a PM and we'll catch up.

Quagmire

Quagmire

Sounds good man .. I'm in touch with a few, Marmaduke is at the cabana, few others I can't recall but yeah, sucked when TCG went down huh? Be nice to catch up, check your inbox ok... cheers

Top Bottom