D King Harvest Shots

• Thread starter I_Against_I
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I_Against_I

I_Against_I

Here are some shots of my DKing at harvest. Super resin beast. Keeper for sure.

D king harvest shots
D king harvest shots 2
D king harvest shots 3
greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice job on the D King bro.
What does she smell and taste like?

:passingjoint:

gtd

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Very nice bro, I got a few packs layin around might hafta go searchin for elvis one of these days...

I_Against_I

I_Against_I

I haven't sampled any yet but it has an odd plastic fuel smell, very strong smell. Almost brings a tear to your eye. I am looking forward to putting fire to this one.

I_Against_I

I_Against_I

Unfortunately these were in the back getting a bit light choked. But I'm sure next round with a bit better planning this plant is going to be a killer. My hats off to the fellas at TD for bringing this plant to market. Thanks TD.

winta

winta

i was wondering how this strain was cuz a few years back i smoked some elvis and it blew my mind so i know this cross has got to be crazy! i know the smoke report is gonna be 10 this 10 that lol:cool0010:

JJ-NYC

JJ-NYC

Looks great! Thanks for putting them up. Glad you found a keeper.

A

adam

now im pissed at myself,had a chance to grab these and put it off. hope you put up a smoke report when you can!

darksideX

darksideX

yea..looks absolutely noice bro..would luv to get ma fingaz on some of that D King..

kroonboon

kroonboon

looks incredible , feels like i can smell it

will there be more Elvis releases ?

E

EoNpOiNT~

DA King is wonderful smoke...ran it like 2yrs ago...nnnnnice..

B

Blueidpirate

Holy Crap those look tasty... Def looking like a keeper.:)

M

MIZZ ELVIS

That is a Elvis dominant pheno you got there brother..... You'll be hanging on 2 her for awhile, as I'm sure more than just her smell will be out of this world;) A while ago I Bxed a Dking male 2 my Elvis mother, and boy that Dking stud was a colorful stinky ass mother lover!!!! He was so nasty I even saved pollen!!!!!! Enjoy brother!!!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
nice shots i always wondered how this strain was.

mizz elvis did you ever grow out your bx?

Top Bottom