D-King

• Thread starter JohnUFC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JohnUFC

I just picked up some D-King seeds off the farm. Has anyone else flowered these beans. Looking for any tips on spotting phenos etc.
Thanks
JohnUFC

H

Hip Cat

Look for the shorter, fatter, fruitier, Elvis phenos. Keep us updated on your grow. Thanks and good luck.

J

JohnUFC

Great, thank you guys for getting back to me. Im really looking forward to the elvis phenos for sure. The doubledawg is of course sick, but I elvis is part of the reason I wanted these beans. I had it a while back then lost it.

I just threw 7 beans in water today. Ill post back when they pop and try to get some pics up. Just gotta get a camera or better phone.

J

JohnUFC

I just popped the first seven of my fourteen beans. All seven popped over night and all seven look equally strong.

They are now in rapid rooters and already starting to show leaves. By far the strongest beans Ive seen to date. I will get pics up soon I just got a cam.

R

Rolln J

I just popped the first seven of my fourteen beans. All seven popped over night and all seven look equally strong.

They are now in rapid rooters and already starting to show leaves. By far the strongest beans Ive seen to date. I will get pics up soon I just got a cam.

vigorous seeds- gotta love it - good luck with the grow - Im pulling up a seat hoping for pix to come!

J

JohnUFC

Im uploading pics of them tonight. I cannot wait for these. Im going to be keeping 3 mothers from this. So I will try to document each cutting and be as detailed as possible.

H

Hip Cat

Thanks for putting up some pics. Good luck in your grow and finding a keeper.

J

JohnUFC

I will certainly post more pics. I plan on planting them into cups early next week I will label and list each with pics. Im really looking forward to this.

Thank you very much Hip Cat I know I will. Im sure Ill find more thats going to be the tough part to make room or choose.

darksideX

darksideX

ur 'lil babyz look good..can't wait how these will turn out for ya..:)
good luck on the rest of the grow!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
these like most of the top dawg strains sound sick. but there is just not enough info on any of these strains. no pics no grows not even from the breeders.

I was interested in this one i had tried elvis once before and can see why people like it.

R

Rootztonic

I popped 2 of the 10 beans out the pack and got 2 males...stinks so im dying to see the outcome of this cross..cheers

T

The Geneticist

Been wondering about this strain, and many others from JJ's vault.

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Still doing the 2 4 1 deal on the DKing?:itwasntme
Thanx.

R

Rolln J

any updates? Im interested too - sux when beans are listed with no flowering time or yield info and no pix...

R

Rootztonic

D-KING is listed now For an easy $60....get em!!! i got mines way back...

peace ROotZ

M

MadBuddhaAbuser

i see that and am debating it. im sure it'll be gone by the time i make up my mind.

edit-And way to not be a strain whore! thanks.

p.s.-i think im poretty high, listening to jimmy cliff-vietnam and watching these smilies dance is awesome

:character0103::afroweed:
:fighting0087::banana::rasta::yawn

Top Bottom