• Thread starter Steel Erection
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Steel Erection

Just grabbed a pack of these. Any info would be much appreciated. SE

K

Karma Genetics

Its the Chemdog D cut crossed with the lost SFV OG BX2 male. Flowering between 9 and 11 weeks, (doing it good)

Real chem hybrid, gives good yields of hard smelly buds.

dk1.jpg

dk2.jpg

dk5.jpg

Any more questions, feel free to ask. :bongsmi:

S

Steel Erection

:) I knew the lineage but I tell ya a picture is worth a thousand words. I am so stoked right now !!!! Are they heavy feeders? Do they eat up the Calmag? Thanks Bro-SE

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Kinda shocked 6 packs of this are sitting as BINs... This is some chunky funk folks! Chemdog D and SFV OG = hell yeah!

Good medication that's for sure.

...those pics speak for themselves.

T

TacomaComa

I ended up with 6 chunky funky sluts out of a pack. good stuff. dont miss out!

N

NYsFinestGenes

Mine are in the 5th week and are swelling fast. Unbelievable funk to them from week2 on!!! Frost is painting itself on thicker and thicker. This stuff is uber dank!!! Premo head stash fit for a king!

NYSF

K

Karma Genetics

Kinda shocked 6 packs of this are sitting as BINs... This is some chunky funk folks! Chemdog D and SFV OG = hell yeah!

Good medication that's for sure.

...those pics speak for themselves.

I know, i didn't expect those Kushes to be sitting on the shelf, But you know me, i am not that big in PR'ing my own stuff.

But all off the lost male kushes have been great, Lets hope the Next batch is just as good ore better.

mike hunt

mike hunt

Premium Member
Supporter
NYSF, how did your D Kush turn out?

N

NYsFinestGenes

They turned out like any thing else that I have ever grown from karma :) Straight Uber Dank! The D Kush I landed 6 females from a run of ten beans. All keepers and still running them...very narcotic heavy high that I love to smoke at night to ease the insomnia. The SFV is dom in the females I have. Great yielders with big thick dense budz. Very lung expando smoke as well! Taste's range from gasoline to a more pine cleaner funk! Taste lingers for a while on the tongue, leaves me always wanting to taste it again and again :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom