D.M. saturator

• Thread starter mittenmedgrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

How are you farmers using this stuff. Curious about the dont ph thing and the 60 ml per liter just seems like a lot.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

i use it with my liquid light
10-20 ml/g
alot of people use dish soap as a saturator but ive done them in side by side rooms and the dutchmaster is a lil faster

R

RockPhosphate

I started using Neem & DM Penetrator [Saturator now] for about 6 months at 1/2 the recommended rate. I recently starting using the full rate and the results are pretty dramatic.

The way it spreads across the leaf surface makes for full absorption of whatever you are using. I use Monterey Garden 70% neem oil. Easier to fully mix than Einstein. That plus 2 Oz. of Saturator per Liter of spray is a beautiful thing.

Its one of those products that you have to try to really see what its all about.

________
-Phate

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Thanks for the responses guys. Ive used it, works well. Just curious about the ph. It measures above 8.0 I was told that the high ph makes the leaves absorb better. Any thoughts?

J

Jalisco Kid

Try a side by side with Valagro's Megafol. It cost about the same and you get the benefits of having aminos. JK

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Thanks jk. Ill check it out. Who doesnt love a good side by side. Whats the ph of your foliar?

J

Jalisco Kid

My plants internal pH is usually around pH 6.25 so that is where I set it at. JK

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

i dont mess with the ph of my foilers
i always kinda thought your plants would just be asborbing the ph down so i never did it
i also back my lights off for a couple hours whenever i spray

O

organicfreak

i actually get a ph of 9.5 and i use r.o water..
i emailed d.m and he was adement about leaving it there...
i even mention i was growin medicine so he new wtf i was talking about..
i to find it better to use full dosage.. 60ml/L
love t get my hand on a dyi recipe of staurator...
YUCCA, SHPYRION are the ingriedients to wet betty A.n. version of a wetting agent and it also works well 3ml/L any1 have a recipe for this?

o

Top Bottom