• Thread starter Pakalolo Laau
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pakalolo Laau

Pakalolo Laau

Sam 0545rs
Da kine tropicoma 3
Da kine tropicoma

A couple pics of some small kine Tropicoma in the 808. Looks only ono for sure. Aloha. PL.

Pakalolo Laau

Pakalolo Laau

Awesome looking plant mango flavor coming from her... a little tropicoma in paradise ......
Mahalo Soser. Its been a while since I had chance to pop some beans. Moving was a bitch. Now I am set and ready to have some fun. Just in time for thanksgiving and christmas. I know you guys been having some fun here at the farm. Much Alohas to you and your Ohana. PL.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Mahalo Soser. Its been a while since I had chance to pop some beans. Moving was a bitch. Now I am set and ready to have some fun. Just in time for thanksgiving and christmas. I know you guys been having some fun here at the farm. Much Alohas to you and your Ohana. PL.

Same here bro just moved got settled and am on day 8 of a few plants and vegging and popping like a maniac after agreeing to only 1 or 2 ......ha yea ok - feels great to be back at it....
hope your holidays are great
blessings SoSerThc1

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
COLORS OF THE MANGO..... Winter Mango on the Isles.....

View attachment 378824 View attachment 378825 View attachment 378827 View attachment 378828 View attachment 378829 View attachment 378830 View attachment 378832

I got to admit, this is one BAD ASS strain from GL. I enjoyed the medicinal quality she produces. Beautiful and easy to grow in our winter. Mahalo GL. This one is definitely FIRE! PL.
That is absolutely beautiful !! REally got the colors on her there and I bet she will be top notch body meds:D

Are the photos at the upper half of the page a different phenotype? Have you settled on one phenotype and I'm curious how many different females you've flowered if you don't mind sharing some info?

Pakalolo Laau

Pakalolo Laau

That is absolutely beautiful !! REally got the colors on her there and I bet she will be top notch body meds:D

Are the photos at the upper half of the page a different phenotype? Have you settled on one phenotype and I'm curious how many different females you've flowered if you don't mind sharing some info?

Baba G all the photos on this thread is of 1 pheno that I had. I actually only popped 3 or 4 beans of tropicoma and had this lady show up. The earlier photos in the start of this thread is the seed bottom half of the mom. The purple pics are of one cut only. Just different parts of her. Got the colors going from how cold it got on our Island this last few weeks. She be ready to chop in a day or 2. I can't wait. I been flushing her with a guava flush(homemade experiment) made fresh from my neighbors guava tree. Hehehehehe. I bet she tastes like mango/guava/berries when she be done. I will let you know on that one.

I have the rest of the seeds to pop..... I will let you know if we get lucky and find another special one.

As for overall satisfaction of trying and growing Tropicoma. I can say even with just 1 phenome that I found so far, I highly recommend trying this strain. Very easy to grow, plus it handled our wettest winter time. Definitely pain meds for sure. It has some unreal expansion if smoking. Its awesome thru the vapor as well. I would say she pulled a little more berry tasting, than mango. Grade A stuff for sure. Its right up there with the best of the best.

Mahalo GL for a nice blended hybrid. Its definitely awesome! PL.

P.S. I forgot to mention that she was a YIELDER!

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

guava flush? you are a true wild man.....good mold resistance? Thanks for the info, beautiful grow.

Pakalolo Laau

Pakalolo Laau

guava flush? you are a true wild man.....good mold resistance? Thanks for the info, beautiful grow.

Quava flush was the shyt! It added a mean green guava flavor with some serious expansion.
As for the mold resistance it was a 33% thing. I grew 3 of these girls. Only this last one had a little mold in the main cola. The rain for 2 weeks didn't make it any easier before this girl was taken. The first 2 handled the rain, but it wasn't that bad when they were going. Having that clear roof does help, but some strains just absorb the moisture. This fared better than the Exotics that I posted in that thread. I would run this strain again hands down. Good quality.

Pakalolo Laau

Pakalolo Laau

This is Tropicoma's daughter. Tropicoma was jumped by my ALien Grenade(Lemon flavor pheno). Sorry to say that the pollen was female, but as you can see....... She came out awesome with no problems whatsoever. She even is starting to turn purple in our 90 degree plus weather.

SAM 2389TROPICOMALIEN
SAM 2387TROPICOMALIEN
SAM 2379TROPICOMALIEN

Pakalolo Laau

Pakalolo Laau

Here is some zoom shots of some trichs. This is what they come out like when the HI sun hits em. This is of the Tropicoma x Alien Grenade girl in the previous post. Btw, this cross came out medical stomping quality. Its great for pain and definitely great for sleeping. PL.

Tropicomaliened

Tropicomalien2ed

Tropicomalien3ed

Tropicomalien4ed

Tropicomalien6ed

Tropicomalien7ed

P.S. The last 2 pics were taken with the light dimmed down on the scope.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Here is some zoom shots of some trichs. This is what they come out like when the HI sun hits em. This is of the Tropicoma x Alien Grenade girl in the previous post. Btw, this cross came out medical stomping quality. Its great for pain and definitely great for sleeping. PL.

View attachment 447094

View attachment 447095

View attachment 447096

View attachment 447097

View attachment 447098

View attachment 447099

P.S. The last 2 pics were taken with the light dimmed down on the scope.
Some stunning shots there!

Latest posts

Top Bottom