Da Smell

• Thread starter dooood
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dooood

This is my first grow from bag seed. Plants are now 4-6" tall now in pots and are doin great. Great green color, strong stems, steady growth. I mist them good at night when the lights are off and give them some lovin.

I am growing in da closet of my bedroom. They are not sealed in a tent or anything, just surrounded by mylar, 18 hours on/6 off. So now that they are gettin bigger, there is an issue.

DA SMELL.

Right now it just sort of smells like when I didn't put deodorant on for a day or two LOL, but I expect it's going to get much worse. I mean they are still small even.

I have a small mini ionizer, it helps a little, but it isn't going to be enough.

I'm guessing most of you have houses and grow there, so smell isn't that much of an issue for yall, but I'm in an apt. Or you have a sealed tent that has filters and stuff.

I thought of just pulling them and giving up, cuz I don't want to get in trouble. But I just looked at them and they look so nice and healthy, so I'm gonna feel guilty if I murder them.

Any recommendations? I know I should prolly get one of those tent things, but I already spent a lot on the lighting.
Will carbon filters really help? carbon filters with a fan?

I dunno what I should do. I'm kind of a chicken. :sweating
Wish I had my own house.

Thanks for any advice!
Dooood
:420:

G

Gartner

Marijuana carbon filter

Carbon filters are thebest, they have charcoal ehich helps to filter the air to a huge amount, also it removes the volatile compounts in the air...
Variable sizes of filters are available you can try as per your room size...
The activated carbon within the CAN Filter removes 99.5% of all volatiles from the air.

:harvest:

X

Xtreme Hydro

Carbon Filters are the best way to eliminate the odors and Ona Blocks work excellent in covering up odors.

A 4x8 Carbon Filter would be your cheapest route. You can find a 4" inline fan and a 4x8 carbon filter in your local hydro shop for around $180.00

Top Bottom