DAAAAhhhh I heard that!!!

• Thread starter Barth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Barth

Barth

Hey all, Im Barth. Been following this site and a few others for a while. So happy that there are resources like these.

Here is what i just sprouted. If there is interest ill show progress of my grow in a diary.

Daaaahhhh i heard that

Thanks for you time and happy growing.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
welcome farmer! off to a good start - you should start a journal - everybody loves pix around here

D

davidian

Funny name, LOL! I remember that show, "you can't do that on television"...you must be around the same age as me. :)

Welcome!

Barth

Barth

welcome farmer! off to a good start - you should start a journal - everybody loves pix around here

I think i will. I am testing to see if there is any interest. I could always use constructive criticism. Just have to figure out how things work on the farm. ;-)

Barth

Barth

Funny name, LOL! I remember that show, "you can't do that on television"...you must be around the same age as me. :)

Welcome!

I'm mid 30s. The show ran forever. According to wikipedia it first aired in 1979 and aired internationally in 1981. Reruns ran until 1994. Was funny as hell and i never missed and episode.

Barth

Barth

Here is how i used to grow. Looking to triple the size. Will be upgrading soon to 2 600 watt hps in a sealed room.

4 full screens.
scrog2.jpg

Perpetual some coming in some about to go out.

scrog21.jpg

Soma Lavender
lav.jpg

B

budzmaster

Seriously awesome pics.

Loved how you were able to get so many colas with your scrog. I will definitely be using this method for my next grow.

Keep a journal with pics man, they look great!

Barth

Barth

Seriously awesome pics.

Loved how you were able to get so many colas with your scrog. I will definitely be using this method for my next grow.

Keep a journal with pics man, they look great!

Thanks

The Soma Lavender in the image was seriously over grown for my cabinet. It stretched about 300%

Latest posts

Top Bottom