Dab Tastes Way Off?

• Thread starter cannasaurus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
View attachment 837776 Just an update for those who say PG is not a good suspension liquid. These carts were filled about 5 months ago with rosin + PG at 1:1 ratio. No separating. The rosin I used was from older kief so it’s dark in color. More of an amber when held up to light.
Have you tried making live rosin or live resin yet?

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Have you tried making live rosin or live resin yet?

No I have not. I’d like to but the process seems much more difficult. If I get the right equipment to do so I may down the road. I hear good things about both. Haven’t tried either yet.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
The terps are still intact with my eliquid as well. I’m just sharing what has worked for me. Thanks for sharing your experience as well.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
This is what you want if you like consuming out of pens.
Undilluted full spectrum pen. All the terps still intact. I still prefer a dab on a American quartz nail but this pen is very convienient when your on the go.
Unfortunately this is not an option for me. Still a red state here, Sounds tastey.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
The terps are still intact with my eliquid as well. I’m just sharing what has worked for me. Thanks for sharing your experience as well.
It was mentioned earlier that carts made from rosin dont have near the flower terps as live rosin or live resin?? Confusing for sure.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
You can always sell it on eBay and get most of your money back. But yeah there’s a risk involved. If you were near me I’d loan mine to you for a week to try out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom