Dabbing Etiquette?

• Thread starter starr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
starr

starr

So as we have seen dabs are the new big thing/trend. When I show up with a handful of joints my only rules are dont drool on the joint, its puff puff pass, and once you get ripped dont hold the joint like its an incense and talk about your cat or dog for 10 minutes lol. Joking I do that too let shit burn I still got a fat sack I was hiding in my pocket, and also dont weed nerd out. We all got it your bud is THE BEST. Ok but back too the question, when I show up too dab dudes got cases of custom rods tools that look like a dentist heating trays little bowls alcohol wipes wrags and blow torches cans of butane. Shit truly reminds me of smoking meth too some degree. But hey its part of the culture and I dig it. But im not interested in buying a rig too learn about this.

If you could make a list of things too tell someone who is new too the dab game what would they be? Help a brotha out.

OGONLY

OGONLY

Don't drop a huge glob of material on my nail at once and gum up the joint on my dome. I hate it when my bros do that. I always like to handle the dabber while they smoke on the rig. Some insist on doing it themselves and always gum up my nice clean rig.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Don't stick your fingers in other peoples concentrates unless they ask you too.. People tend to just pick the shit up like its candy.. Hated that..

Past that its pretty much the same etiquette.

sun

sun

WIN 20150325 114851
gumy must be dabing too much on there .I just clean it with alcholl

Skoosh

Skoosh

Glass breaks by my simply looking at it.
If you wanna drop $5k on a rig, stop by MY house and drop some 'stupid money' my way.
(Meaning I've NEVER spent more than a buck fifty, two hundred on ANYTHING, it simply makes no (financial) sense to/for me.)

Sk
;-)_~~

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Ya it's glass people! Made from sand :Doh but it's art as well as a pipe.... Why da duck would I buy art in a fragile piece of glass for smoking?? If I want art I'll get a picture or a painting not gonna pay some stupid hippy for what he thinks is art

Top Bottom