ya I always had a weak spot for the nympho librarian from hell look lol
for some reason I like smart hot chicks that are undercover freaks best
I've dated a couple strippers but I'm too jealous n fuckin mean when Im angry
and they all like the dope way too much for this stoney
lmfao sorry but this lil strippers cute though he he he
I dig the uuuum duhhh look she got from the dab at first

colostoney

colostoney

I can totally see me just maxin out her a massive ass garden in her yard behind that pole......just sayin Soren if ya ever need a gardener to get out under them dabs I'd work free in just mind my merry business while ya did your practice.

DC105

DC105

probably a virgin! Nice body, bUT when she takes her panties off,it probably looks like an old 1940's catcher's mitt.

Hey Canappa! You should have zoomed in a lil.

Last edited:
colostoney

colostoney

well for me its like new puppies n I got 5 dogs.....uuum mom I got another gfriend she is a "dancer" ashamed face:angelic:
lol I think its hip for them to date growers nowadays but the personalities clash cuz they are hard to trust poppin their junk around
all over

colostoney

colostoney

she totally passes the test too I sent the vid to a couple gal pals and got an instant total ho cat growl response lmfao I love de womens! ha ha ha especially riled!
nah but serious gals got game when they really piss other gals off lol no different than dudes
man this kush twists me early morning
and ya soren no doubt we would grow ya some kush hon no bs here at Big poppa farms

colostoney

colostoney

Well I quit smoking at 31 I may try to give up wild lil gals at 41 idk though the withdraw is terrible
and I am weak and it don't take much to distract me
I'm trying to gather the courage to start to chop my girls today but damn would it be beautiful to just barbque one more day n kick back and
watch this lil gal dance with my finished garden behind her in take pics
and say to myself "ya know this is good this is very good"
he he he something about the thanksgiving behind acknowledging well being in hard times:cool:
would be beautiful she moves on that pole with the same grace my old hands tend these plants
that is art to me

Latest posts

Top Bottom