Dabs, and hot girl with her pole

• Thread starter Canappa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

toquer

for real?? lol
so u had strippers while trimming?
Strippers and trimmers are the same thing right? But not all trimmers are strippers!
Also some are good are one and not the other. Haha.
But yes, if you build it, they will come. Powder coat rigid pipe any color you like with glitter add a floor flange top and bottom, has to be cut to the right height before and threaded. Unless you got a welder. But easy to put in any room!

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Yep!! A friend had a "pink room" in his basement. It was a mini strip club all pink room with glitter fog machine and crazy lights with a small stage and pole. Hilarious. Who says Midwest kids don't know how to have fun.

colostoney

colostoney

nappy hair tatted up shedevil twirlin
a whirlin round in round in my head
she is my favorite stripper of the week

maybe ill quit growing and turn my basement into a strip joint

weedJunkie

weedJunkie

Strippers and trimmers are the same thing right? But not all trimmers are strippers!
Also some are good are one and not the other. Haha.
But yes, if you build it, they will come. Powder coat rigid pipe any color you like with glitter add a floor flange top and bottom, has to be cut to the right height before and threaded. Unless you got a welder. But easy to put in any room!

fucken funny man! way to make trim time enjoyable.
u get 2 look forward to harvest for 2 reasons! lol

ZONER

ZONER

Damn ...I gotta tip my hat or at least my Jimmy Cap. I can't even do 20 sit-ups without almost crappin my .... Well never mind. I was in awe of her, she can come over and slap me around anytime.

colostoney

colostoney

that's what im sayin something about the athleticism stirs the perverted old man in me
Soren High is the bomb watch bros she makes most other gals mad as hell
he he he im too old for her just poured off my first batch a cholesterol free caanna margarine
yikes that sounds bad well anyway
she'd probably seriously hurt me
praise god almighty for Medicaid though
and I got plenty a good bud keep her twirlin n whirlin
now come here lil darling n tell santa what ya want for Christmas
lmfao serious though Im hopeless for stoner gals even sorta as mental and inked as me
and hell she has more tats than my weird scroungy lil ass

colostoney

colostoney

serious though her and that dang meow mix song been stuck in my head all day no matter how I medicate
nd you betch Im all stoned today and twice for all yall who wish ya could be heres my bong
but still she brain washed me lucky I'm divorced the
ultimate anti-enchantress vaccine in the rear
still though lucky there aren't more strip joints here in nowhereville

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Lol. U guys are funny. I was thinking its time for guys to start exercising. Perhaps hoola hoops ? What a vision. Sorry to interrupt my sick mind M

colostoney

colostoney

Lol. U guys are funny. I was thinking its time for guys to start exercising. Perhaps hoola hoops ? What a vision. Sorry to interrupt my sick mind M

lol the middle aged dude answer to pole dancing a hoola craze
they'll all holla when I hoola guaranteed
rotfl I am baked tonight

colostoney

colostoney

I got a crush on the lil gal
her and Alloy Ash are my two stoner babes
but I like Sorens natural look a lot better
we don't want plastic

colostoney

colostoney

idk man sex always gets me a fart up a fuss and I made more than one gal mad he he he
wtf ya expect all that bumpin n grindin on my belly all excited of course im a fartin

colostoney

colostoney

well I thought she was cute but then again im nuts trashy as fuck n sorta ugly

Top Bottom