dabs!!!!

• Thread starter larryogsteve
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
larryogsteve

larryogsteve

does anyone love smoking dabs as much as I do lol..? comment on your best bho oil or wax please...og hash oil

EMC2

EMC2

I love dabs. So much cleaner and right to the point. My favorite was a sour diesel ear-wax that I got at Steamboat, CO. Still haven't got it as good as that!

fractal

fractal

I never got around to buying an oil dome for my bong, always just put a drop of oil on top of a bowl or a bed of ashes. Or rolled it up with herb in a joint. Old stoner trick my mentor taught me is this: Grind up your buds like you do for rolling. Take your hash oil and put it in a metal spoon, maybe a 1/4 gram to a 1/2 gram of oil. Put the ground bud on top of the oil in the spoon. Don't over-heat or you will scorch the herb. Heat from below using a lighter, until the oil is sucked up and absorbed by the ground bud. Then roll the ground herb as normal. No more running joints that don't burn evenly as happens when you simply put drops of hash oil into a joint or blunt. Works great.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I never got around to buying an oil dome for my bong, always just put a drop of oil on top of a bowl or a bed of ashes. Or rolled it up with herb in a joint. Old stoner trick my mentor taught me is this: Grind up your buds like you do for rolling. Take your hash oil and put it in a metal spoon, maybe a 1/4 gram to a 1/2 gram of oil. Put the ground bud on top of the oil in the spoon. Don't over-heat or you will scorch the herb. Heat from below using a lighter, until the oil is sucked up and absorbed by the ground bud. Then roll the ground herb as normal. No more running joints that don't burn evenly as happens when you simply put drops of hash oil into a joint or blunt. Works great.
And I thought the nail and torch had a weird feeling...lmao

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I'm a big fan of the super pure dry ice extract. It can be dabbed but it does leave residue on the nail.

Long before dabs people did 'hot knives' with good ole hashish.

I heard a funny expression for dabs the other day. . .a kobe. . .when you take a chunk of wax and just dunk it on the nail. . .no dabber required. . .

SG Recycler is hands down the best smoking device I've used. Oil only but highly functional.

outwest

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I'm a big fan of the super pure dry ice extract. It can be dabbed but it does leave residue on the nail.

Long before dabs people did 'hot knives' with good ole hashish.

I heard a funny expression for dabs the other day. . .a kobe. . .when you take a chunk of wax and just dunk it on the nail. . .no dabber required. . .

SG Recycler is hands down the best smoking device I've used. Oil only but highly functional.

outwest
fuck yeah, used to cut off the bottom of the 2liter bottle and invert it and stand at that stove sucking up knife rips!!

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
fuck yeah, used to cut off the bottom of the 2liter bottle and invert it and stand at that stove sucking up knife rips!!

Knife rips, FTW! We would just paper towel rolls.

I do a little less 'needle and spoon' technique then fractal's. Take a dab and quickly run a lighter over it so it melts onto a fresh bowl. Works quite well.

outwest

MrStonerMan

MrStonerMan

Haha Knife rips were legit! Around here when we dab without a dabber we call them dunks lol. I love dabs! Carry my pocket piece where ever I go

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Knife rips, FTW! We would just paper towel rolls.

I do a little less 'needle and spoon' technique then fractal's. Take a dab and quickly run a lighter over it so it melts onto a fresh bowl. Works quite well.

outwest
i stopped doing dabs and started love n on toppers.. like you describe, and a small bowl = to fatty and goes forever ...my fav is my SC topped with wax made from the sc lol i know, but it will lay your ears back ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom