Daddy, What Is The Gross Green Stuff In The Jar?

• Thread starter RacecarRandy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RacecarRandy

RacecarRandy

I really need some help on this one. Today my 6 year old daughter came in and saw a couple jars that were burping. Later on she asked me what the gross green stuff in the jars was. I am at a loss as what to tell her but it cannot be the truth. Does anyone have any advice on this matter?

xavier7995

xavier7995

vegetables....jarred veggies. kids hate vegetables, it will stop those questions really quick, and it is legitimately what goes in jars. You can say brussel sprouts, sort of looks the same and is "gross."

My 3 year old asked what the grow tent was, so I just said a tent. When we got a camping tent he told the cashier "we have two tents now!!!!" The box I clone in has a light inside so it sort of lights up since it has thin plastic walls, that is the cats nightlight.

edit: lol...tell me you just ran the hell out of the room...

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I really need some help on this one. Today my 6 year old daughter came in and saw a couple jars that were burping. Later on she asked me what the gross green stuff in the jars was. I am at a loss as what to tell her but it cannot be the truth. Does anyone have any advice on this matter?
Mother and grandmother here, with lots of experience on the subject. I used to hide it from my own kids, big mistake. I've taught my g-daughter that it's called cannabis and it's medicine, and just like sex, cigarettes and booze, it's for adults.

Of course, this is while living in a state with legal cannabis. If you're not legal, you need to get your shit tightened up hard, really hard.

RacecarRandy

RacecarRandy

It s a really big deal to my wife and I. Thanks for all of the replies! When it happened, I didn't run, though that would have been pretty funny. I just changed the subject to being late to get ice cream :) I definitely have to be a lot more careful.

Top Bottom