Daddy's Dank-Drobe

• Thread starter DaddyFatSacks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DaddyFatSacks

what up! DaddyFatSacks here to show you my grow.

So basically I'm growing for me and my other, so i decided to do a small setup in a self built cab with a 150watt hps. It was a good learning experience but all i could get off a plant was a quarter pound or 4oz dried(i have pics so u can see I'm not just blowing smoke:joint:) witch i think is good for that setup but not quite as much as i wanted. So i set up a unused wardrobe to be a 400watt grow cab.

The one thing i learned while messing with my small 150watt cab is the simpler the better, so my 400watt dankdrobe (lol i thought it was catchy)is extremely simple, here's the setup:

Wardrobe 3.5x3.8x1.5 (LxHxW) in feet
400watt mh/hps sunburst from hydrofarm
180cfm inline fan (may upgrade if carbon filter is needed)
99.5% reflective insilation

And that's all she wrote, lol. I will be growing in FoxFarms Ocean Forest cut with 25% pearlite. Im using the FoxFarms nutrient trio as well because thats what i have been using and it seems to work pretty well. oh almost forgot the marijuana part lol, i'm gonna be growing some black jack from nirvana, I'v ordered seeds from them before so i stuck with who i knew wold deliver the goods lol.

So thats it for the boring reading part, now for the good stuff, pictures! the first 3 pics are of my White widow i harvested from the 150watt cab, i got 3 grams shy of 4oz. and the last 3 pics are my new 400watt cab. Hope u like the pics and hope u all can join me for my upcoming growing adventure

DaddyFatSacks

Daddys dank drobe
Daddys dank drobe 2
Daddys dank drobe 3
1 drobe
2 drobe
3 drobe
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
nice little setup - she looks dank

welcome to the farm

D

DaddyFatSacks

just thought i would drop in and give a little update on the going on's. My Black Jack seeds haven't arrived but thats ok cuz i still need to go to the store to get a scrog screen, aka chicken wire, and a fan. Thats on the schedule for tonight though so hopefully i will have :sign0005: tomorrow of the finished cab. other then that i've nothing to report, i just didn't want ya'll to think i deserted you lol

DaddyFatSacks

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Sweet and Simple

Very nice cabinet, hope you get a pound

mal

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
instead of chicken wire for scrog go to your local building supply place and you can buy lathe - its what they put on the side of a house to hold stucco on - the holes are 1.5" x 1.5" and square - much better then chicken wire IMO

D

DaddyFatSacks

instead of chicken wire for scrog go to your local building supply place and you can buy lathe - its what they put on the side of a house to hold stucco on - the holes are 1.5" x 1.5" and square - much better then chicken wire IMO

i didn't even think of that, witch its dumb cuz i do construction lol. Thanx for the great idea! I was a little worried the chicken wire was gonna be too small so i didn't get it, but i was thinking i was going to have to make my own screen, witch wold have been super tedious and lame lol.

mel said:
Very nice cabinet, hope you get a pound

I really do too lol.

dlovejah said:
thats Tight Bro.... Maximizing.. Your buds look great

Tight as in cool or tight as in there is not a lot of room? lol I figure in the smaller space i can still get a good yield plus its a little more stealthy then a closet or tent or something similar, and i figure with 3500 lumen's per sq foot i should get some dank ass buds:bongsmi: Thanx for the props

budsbuddy said:
that is a nice setup

i like that

I'm stoked everyone likes the setup, i was worried i'd be laughed out of this place with everyone doing entire grow rooms and all lol

And in other news, still no pics cuz i didn't end up getting a screen last night as i explained, but i will be going back today for lathe, and then hopefully if all goes well i can get pics up tonight. Thanx again for all the love and suggestions

DaddyFatSacks

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Looking great bro...Nice stealthy setup and u seem to be doing some great training lots of bud sites on that one girl....Nicely done!!

D

DaddyFatSacks

So i went and got screen for my cab and put it all in and took some pics so u all could see:sign0005:. hopefully soon i will have pics of some green lol

DaddyFatSacks

Php26mKO9PM
D

DaddyFatSacks

Ok, So i got the cab all finished up and i got my seeds in the mail so now the fun begins, just started germinating a couple of black jack seeds so in a few days i will hopefully have a baby:weed-sign:, but until then here is the cab up and a runnin.

DaddyFatSacks

dlovejah

dlovejah

thats a tight grow Cab ... Go Daddy rock that out bro:lock:....

marski420

marski420

^^^^LOL same response as before.. He means tight as in cool, not tight as in too small haha.

baconcookies

baconcookies

Thats a slick cab you got there man. That white widow looks nice also. 4 zips from one plant on your first run? I would say you are doing better than a lot! Happy farming :harvest:

M

Mike Sativa

I just laughed at my cousin when he bought a grow locker off eBay. Hes also a caregiver for 4 other people too...

Your looks really good tho. You obviously know what your doing. Great work, cant wait to see some more :)

marski420

marski420

Hell yeah, this cab is actually quite nice. Dial in some girls and I bet it will be a great yield.

M

Montannabis

I was curious what the size of the space your working with?
also very clean your carpentry skills show nice work.

S

sfzoo

Killer setup. I'm lovin these smaller runs, gonna build me something similar..

D

DaddyFatSacks

what up all!
Glad to see everyone likes my setup, but i know y u are all here, some pics of that sweet Mary Jane. Well the wait is almost over, i have sprouted a black jack seed and its a couple of days old (4 i think) so i will have pics of the baby up tomorrow. i wish it grew faster so i could put up some pics of a nice bush but all in due time lol.

DaddyFatSacks

Top Bottom