dagobakers 2011 GreenHouse grow

• Thread starter dagobaker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dagobaker

flowering started today
im guessing 7 weeks ill start to see plants finish with more sativa dom strains taking 2/3 extra weeks
so far its near perfect grow.........but lets see how she looks in 2 months
took 90 total cuts over 2 batches and all is well there
i have 8 never grown b4 strains with several phenos (although they look very stable)

IMG 09460001
IMG 09520001
IMG 09550001
IMG 09600001
Mogrow

Mogrow

gardener

dbaker/// looks like we have a garderner. your greenhouse is awesome and filling in very nice since you startd the journal. Your plants look very robust with no issues that i see.
you say you have massive airflow, could you give us some specs on your greenhouse and how you turn the air over.
karma to your house.
peace mogrow

D

dagobaker

dbaker/// looks like we have a garderner. your greenhouse is awesome and filling in very nice since you startd the journal. Your plants look very robust with no issues that i see.
you say you have massive airflow, could you give us some specs on your greenhouse and how you turn the air over.
karma to your house.
peace mogrow

greenhouse is 24x8 x 6.5high
i have 2 industrial quality exhaust fans
i use both during hot days and 1 rest of year
i run them 24/7 nonstop from may till october
i have some auto vents but ill keep the front door open for awhile then ill just exhaust through the auto vents.....(security)

D

dagobaker

update
watered and started the staking process
ill end up with 3 or 4 stakes per container with maybe 80 total......
so far i have 1 funky one and 2 males (dead) but rest are looking tip top
added a few from indoors to replace the males ....rks and triesel
so far out of the 8 new strains they all look great...........
the afghan kush and the chiesel (cheese x diesel) look like they are the slowest and will yield the least
the skywalker and the sputnik ,,,, jillybean , ice cream, and vanilla kush all look they wont disappoint
im starting to really think i may have grown them too big (wtf i topped and fimmed and cropped) but ill just keep lst or cropping as needed...........
i think the g/h is pretty much maxed out........going to b almost too much bud in there...........stay tuned

IMG 09720001
IMG 09730001
IMG 09740001
IMG 09780001
MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

lookin goood mang! does your rks reallly smell like a skunk a-hole?LOL or is just sorta sweetishskunky?

D

dagobaker

lookin goood mang! does your rks reallly smell like a skunk a-hole?LOL or is just sorta sweetishskunky?

i would say sweetish .......its a cross with DChunk (cannacopia)
its dank as fuck too
i just added 1 rks cause i had a few males.
added a triesel too........(alpha diesel x nycdieselx sour diesel)

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

mannnn ive beeen waiting for someone to tell me yup thats one! but i guess its really extinct as far as i know no one has the a-hole skunk smellin plant anymore.and yo! that triesel sound ridiculous have you flowered her b4?

D

dagobaker

mannnn ive beeen waiting for someone to tell me yup thats one! but i guess its really extinct as far as i know no one has the a-hole skunk smellin plant anymore.and yo! that triesel sound ridiculous have you flowered her b4?

rez is working on that really smelly dead rodent skunk version of rks
to b honest i love the cut i have......wouldnt trade it for anything
great yielder..........purps........snow..........easy to clone..........and decently fast at 8.5 weeks (9.5 for head stash amber trichs)
its very popular...........amazing flavor and high..........u can smoke it all day long
the triesel its a long stretchy sativa dom strain........its 11 or even 12 weeks with average yield
smokes like a dank ass diesl

D

dagobaker

update
ok finished staking and tying and taped the labels to the stake for easy identity
watered heavy and then they wont get touched for 3 days
heavy flowering with some stretch but so far im not feaking out
vk is vanilla kush
ic is ice cream
jb is jilly bean
sb is super bud
spk is sputnik
ak is afghan kush
sky is skywalker

IMG 09790001
IMG 09870001
IMG 09880001
IMG 09890001
IMG 09900001
IMG 09910001
IMG 09950001
IMG 09970001
IMG 09980001
IMG 10020001
D

dagobaker

ok im not going to post any more pics here.........noone is watching ;(

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

homeyyyyyyyyy i seee you been busy me too about to take some clones and clean up the area. what you feeding them girls 4 the 1st week?

D

dagobaker

another boring (?) update
looking great.........i have 2 chiesel that dont look quite 100% (no idea why) but they still look like they will survive.......(not sure if i should intervene or just let them b)
the vanilla kush is supposed to b a kush (yea right) but it grows like a 80% sativa hybrid (its from barneys farm so its a fucking crapshoot) but it does look really healthy
the afghan kush wont yield a ton but should b dank
the jilly bean and ice cream look great (the super bud looks dank too)
i would say the next 4 weeks they will b drinking maximum
im running a 6 month and 3 month time release fertilizer but wondering if i should add some extra nutes or now
so far i say no..........but maybe in 2 weeks ill hit them with Kool Bloom as a mid flower booster
comments complaints?

IMG 10040001
IMG 10050001
IMG 10060001
IMG 10070001
IMG 10080001
IMG 10110001
IMG 10130001
IMG 10140001
IMG 10150001
IMG 10170001
D

dagobaker

homeyyyyyyyyy i seee you been busy me too about to take some clones and clean up the area. what you feeding them girls 4 the 1st week?

running a combo of 3 and 6 months MG ferts
i have an assload of indoor work to do so i decided to experiment with MG extended release rather than try and mix and adjust nute mix for the g/h
(id need 100 gallons per watering)
ive used
CES
GH3
botcrap
BC nutes
Ionic
u name it ive prob tried at least a sample
looking at my g/h grow this year and last year i think simple is sometimes better
plan is Kool Bloom starting week 4 of flower (for weeks 456)

D

dagobaker

they look 2 weeks into flower IMHO
id say i have 6 more weeks from today for 80% of them

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

dammm D you got a shiltload of stufff to take care of i can only imagine the trimming job you got on your hands....i cant wait to seee your ladies take offf i love me some sun grown weeed!!goood luck with everything your plants look like theyre getting much love.it sure is going to smell the whole block up haha wish i was the neighbor LOL!

Top Bottom