Dairy queen finished at 58 days

• Thread starter beanz240
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

beanz240

Just thought i would give some info on the dairy queens that i just chopped last night.
I had two females one was more stretchy and one was a shorter bush. Both were a very sweet/funk smell, very sweet.
They were kind of quick to finish, they don't look done to me but there was about 40% amber trichs which is a bit more than i like.
The plants didn't seem to like heavy nutes so i quit using nutes and let them eat my soil which is usually good enough.
Now my room got real hot from time to time so the plants could have done alot better and hopefully the clones will. They seem to handle stress well.

I wish i had a macro lens for ya but i have got to get my room up to par first.

First is Dairy queen-B she was 16" from soil
Dairy queen finished at 58 days

Dairy queen finished at 58 days 2

Dairy queen finished at 58 days 3

Dairy queen-E was 21" from soil
Dairy queen finished at 58 days 4

Dairy queen finished at 58 days 5

Dairy queen finished at 58 days 6

and the clones in bigger buckets and fresh organic soil
Dairy queen finished at 58 days 7

S

Skunky

Good job mate DQ pheno E look's dank what's the smell/taste like?

N

Nuglover

Looking good bro. Where can these beans be found? I'm a TGA/Subcool fanatic and I want these bad. I've got some Pandora's Box going now and I'm about to pop some Spacedawg. My goal is to have TGA's whole line(released and unreleased).:)

B

beanz240

Good job mate DQ pheno E look's dank what's the smell/taste like?
Thanks much, i had alot of probs with my environment real early this go round, lights, heat, nute burns.
Geeez i did not do these justice, hopefully the clones will turn out better.
I haven't tasted these yet so i can't comment yet and they just went in the jars today to cure. The smell is extremely sweet to me (i've never been good with the sniffer). The short bushy one is a REAL STINKER.
The best i can explain is a sweet, sweet, dirty sock.

Looking good bro. Where can these beans be found? I'm a TGA/Subcool fanatic and I want these bad. I've got some Pandora's Box going now and I'm about to pop some Spacedawg. My goal is to have TGA's whole line(released and unreleased).:)

I believe these are here at the farm and possibly elsewhere. LOL TGA junkie here i've got pandoras box, dairy queen, querkle, spacedawg, jilly bean(not popped yet), void2.0. I love the work they do.
Ya know Sub is such a cool dude too, i asked another breeder a question about one of their strains and they were just kinda rude-ish so that there just turned me off to them.
But ya Sub has helped me out a ton, i'm trying to soak up all the info he gives. :smiley_joint:

Top Bottom