Dairy Queen

• Thread starter VAPOUR
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
V

VAPOUR

Ok here's a shot of Subcool's DQ (Cheese x Space Queen)
This pheno i selected from 5 ladies, and was the closest thing i could find to the Cheese. Sorry i could only get 1 decent pic :afroweed:

Dairy queen
rawman

rawman

Nice the dq I smoke was very very nice yours looks like it is to. Good job.

JAWS

JAWS

interesting cross for sure, got a friend with a cut of that and is going to work with it in his breeding this round..looking for some nice hybrids from the breeding..
really nice:rasta:

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
its kinda hard to tell from the pic what pheno you got. i had one i could pick at 45 days and it was good. some amber trichs and all.

a link to 2 threads with differnt grows of the DQ

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Looking good m8, i have to get me sum Dairy dank ive seen & heard so much good things about them:)

B

Bigb89

Great shots man been wanting to try both. Look forward to a smoke report after chop they look delicious.

V

VAPOUR

Update

Hey guys got some shotz of the ladies today thought i'd share, These were grown in a dr60 with cfl's using biobizz organics hope you enjoy. Peace

Dairy Queen 3 pheno's

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Great looking plants

Everything I have grown from Subcool has been incredible. Being from the midwest and in the boonies locating great seeds can be difficult, especially before finding the farm. But I could always count on subcool's seeds to yield some killer weed, I bet they'll smoke great

mal

V

VAPOUR

Thanks bro sorry bout the bad pics can't seem to get anything decent out this camera hopefully this one comes out a bit better:)

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

That Dairy Queen looks scrumptious! I love the Agent Orange and been growing that for the last couple of years. It is a blockhead and turns a beautiful maroon purple at the end of flowering...a beautiful plant overall.:cool0044:

Latest posts

Top Bottom