DairyQueen..any cheese growers out there?

• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
darksideX

darksideX

yea brah..wonderful..the frost looks like it would freeze the hell lol..hahah

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yes my 1st subcool strain. i do own querkle haven't popped em yet. we took a test nug at like day 40 just some bottom stuff and my bro smoked it said it was good. these were given out as freebies here at the farm under the name dank #1. so whoever gets or has gotten the dank #1 this is what your in store for.

as i have never grown the cheese cut im wondering how is it looking compared to the cut? the smell is almost hazey/pineapple/mango now with hints of dank/skunk as you sqeeze a nug

thx for all the comments guys

T

Tbuds

This is Chiesel @ 40day flower,,pretty stinky,,I dont no if its a cheese smell,but its something funky like that. They were Fem's 100% germ,,all same in structure. Side branches will run tight along the main stock and will reach same height as main cola. Not a real fan of the Fem seed tho,,prob last run. Gots sum Bubbledust up next.

Picture 1211
Picture 1208
Picture 1212
C

cheesybud

here are my blues m8 they look ver sim to yours if thats any help just look at my picks when you get time

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
dairyqueen chop shots 55 days

plant has a crazy gas/perfume smell. i was getting a headache trimming it. looking like 9-10 Ozs 3 plants. there was a 4th one in there but was an extra runt clone no veg. it yeilded like a half Oz.

great shots bigbuds and tbuds plants have some nice nugs on them.

DSCN4136
DSCN4137
DSCN4139
DSCN4144
DSCN4145
DSCN4146
DSCN4147
DSCN4148
DSCN4149
DSCN4150
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
the high on this is just stupifiying. i mean lots of laughter. good shit, im gonna do another run of just this in the tent. it's definatly better then the GDP we been getting out here on the east coast. it has a big creeper effect. i give this strain an A. pics are of 3 differnt phenos.

DSCN4216
DSCN4219
DSCN4218
DSCN4217
GrowBot

GrowBot

damn dude!! looks realy danky - subcool seeds always turn out nice. i have a few subcool threads posted if you ever wanna see some results of some of his other gear

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
thanks alot guys i just started a new grow of it if you are interested heres a link.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i forgot to metion what the yeild was just under 6 Oz's. i got a run going now all great health. im gonna be able to check on them more often now so they should be healthy all the way thru.

Top Bottom