Daisy chain meijiu led’s together

• Thread starter Woowoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Woowoo

Woowoo

Hi I’m running led’s for my first time and I’m wondering about how to daisy chain these.
Would I plug my first led into power outlet like normal, and then use the wire that came with to go from the first led pwm to the second led pwm?
Also as far as these meanwell drivers go…Is there a separate plug for 120 vs 240v? Or can you use the same plug for both 120 or 240?
I have a titan helios 11 which is 240v. Just trying to make sure I dont blow these things out the gate.

Woowoo

Woowoo

Why I ask about daisy chaining is because these chinese schematics make it seem like its hardwired into a power supply vs just plugging the first unit in.

36991D99 35C8 4D2E A6B7 8FE092431DAB
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Don't daisy chain them run them off timer I'm just doing it here and found one light drops in lums when linked up . I've gone seperate and used my light metre to get the lights running sweet @ 60%

Woowoo

Woowoo

Don't daisy chain them run them off timer I'm just doing it here and found one light drops in lums when linked up . I've gone seperate and used my light metre to get the lights running sweet @ 60%
I was thinking to do that, problem is when I wired my power supply in I put it up closer to the roof because I had 8 foot power cords from my hps’s. Now I’ve got like 4ft of power cord to work with which is way too short.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I was thinking to do that, problem is when I wired my power supply in I put it up closer to the roof because I had 8 foot power cords from my hps’s. Now I’ve got like 4ft of power cord to work with which is way too short.
Well I can't help you there Cobba good luck keep us posted . Od

Top Bottom