Damage Control

• Thread starter Dieselpower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lbgrower

Lbgrower

I would bump the feed up and see if they Green up again. Before you apply anything do a little research on the brand of nutrients you add and put only what they call for. Then PH the water befor you add it. Make sure and dive 10 percent run off. Watch for them to turn a darker shade of green over the next week. Will take some time to improve and may not get 100 percent better.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

do u get run off and can u do a slury test id say just a test the ph of the run off but with coco if don't come out right so u have to do that test?

D

Dieselpower

Thanks for all of this information! I will cut the grow and up the bloom a bit. I've found a biobizz feeding guide so I'll try that. I have a soil ph probe and it reads 6.5. Maybe I'll ph the mix down to 6 for the next few feedings and see what happens. Hopefully I can keep them alive to get at least a small yeild!

Again. Thanks very much for the input

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

coco u want more like 5.6-5.8 ph

I hope u don't have a lock out if so feeding is just going to make it worst

D

Dieselpower

Ok. So it's fairly late in the game as I understand. If it is locked out am I screwed? Or can I save her?

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

lock out is fixed by just flushing the medium of built up nut u have a way to test the ppm of your coco?

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

With coco you don't need do worry about lock out. As long as you water with 10-30 percent run off.
like he said if u getting run off and not letting them set in it to soak it back up

that is why I like organic earth juice u can pour a hole bottle on one plant and u wont get burn

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
You could use a few teaspoons of unsulphered molasses per gallon of water and water in with the solution until as much water as you used pours out the bottom into sink or tub. Then go back to bloom nutes next watering.

D

Dieselpower

Perhaps that is where I am going wrong. Ive only been watering enough to wet the pot. I will water again tomorrow and make sure I get a decent amount of runoff.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
You should get runoff every watering, when you have a problem you need heavy runoff and something like "sledgehammer" or "flora clear" to help rinse the built up fertilizer from the coco fibres. If it were me Id just go ahead and water with straight water for 10 days and chop it, it looks too far into flower to be bringing back imo. Deficiencies need to be caught early and dealt with before they get into late flower.
I take that back, I might feed it for another week or two, looking at the pics again.

D

Dieselpower

Ok so I think I'll give it another couple if weeks and then I'll cut my losses and chop it. I have a white widow on the go and it's only 3 weeks old. I've adjusted my tactics with this one and hopefully it'll be a bit better.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I feed mine Grow nutes and calmag until they have been flowering for a few weeks

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

That fluorescent bulb Ain't Enough.
Try adding a 300 LED. You should never let those pots get bone dry.

Top Bottom