Damn, a moldy section of an interior branch.

• Thread starter airedog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
airedog

airedog

Supporter
This is a Goldmine plant, in a 150 gallon bag of living soil. Plant shot is 10 days ago and branch shot was taken today. At first i thought it might be from moth larvae in the branch, but i don't see a hole or any frass. There is a sizeable terminal cola well up the stalk from the moldy section and were it on the outside of the plant i'd watch it closely but let it be and cut out a foot long section centered on the mold as well as side branches growing from the section.

Being an interior branch though i'm wondering if i'd just be better off taking it off well below the moldy section.

Damn a moldy section of an interior branch
Damn a moldy section of an interior branch 2
Ponky

Ponky

You can wipe and disinfect the area with alcohol or peroxide... but fungus moves fast.

K

Kade

You probably already done harvesting that girl but in the future I’d try a product called “the armory” and start your sprays of it first 2 weeks of flower, will stope mold from forming in the first place much easier to prevent a problem then try to fix it when it starts imo also can spray it on mold that has formed should see a reduction but in extreme cases there can be no saving it

Top Bottom