damn good day

• Thread starter tophmaster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tophmaster

so i would have to say today was about the best day of smokin bomb shit ever. Started the day off smoking some 91 og oil we had made yesterday whick turned out straight hard rock shatter like glass. so so delicious stunk so nice. Then moved onto some blue dream oil i had made a few weeks ago to get the last few hits out of the glass container to make way for the oil we were making today which was some sour apple kush (sour d x pure kush) we used straight trimmed buds for this little ones but straight buds frosted. but before that smoked a joint of the sour apple kush best tasting joints. then made the sour kush oil turned out amazing shatter smoked on that and the og oil and the sour apple bud all day just finished another joint and then oil hits of sours.:mooning

i am highly medicated no doubt just thought i should let u know today is probably my favorite smoke session lineup day ever.

what would your top 3 or 4 things to burn on be?:smiley_joint:

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
hehehe did you finally make it out to harborside bud:giggle

:passingjoint:

GTD

T

tophmaster

well yeah went over there a week ago and was totally dissapointed about it all.

P

Papa_kush

^^Damn son you're stoked. Im smokin on this sour apple right now its some fire!! Got any oil left puss??

Top Bottom