damn spidermites

• Thread starter dankstranger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dankstranger

dankstranger

Premium Member
Supporter
went to go check on my girls today and noticed one of my plants acting funny leaves were all droopy so i started an inspection she was tryin to tell me something when i noticed a couple of small yellow spots on a large fan flipped it up and bingo little white specs and a black one got the mag glass out and saw the enemy! i cant believe it ! i had been washing my plants with ajax dishsoap every 3_4 days and using neem did that for three weeks this was the first week i thought i would be safe but thats what i get for thinking

straincreation

straincreation

Damn your using harsh ass chemicals on ajax on your girls. Thats no good and if your having to treat every 3-4 days and still having problems. IMO the problem lies somewhere in your garden. Get some mighty wash and take care of those bastard.
Make sure to pull everything out and clean the fuck out of it..this you can use the ajax for. I hope your not giving that herb to patients. Flowering or not ajax really, next is gonna be pinesol for that lemony taste. Lol

dankstranger

dankstranger

Premium Member
Supporter
lol no ajax dishsoap i take them out and rinse thoroughly then coat in soapsuds i think what happened was when i sprayed with the neem last i didnt get the underbelly of the leaves very well and should have continued this on schedule also i put the vaccum in the grow room last week dumb dumb dumb but i think i

dankstranger

dankstranger

Premium Member
Supporter
caught them pretty early was only 2 days off my schedule and my plants have been fine with me using ajax dishsoap i have used palmolive as well the plants always look happy after i wash them esp today got those mites off lol

dankstranger

dankstranger

Premium Member
Supporter
and you are suppose to treat them ev3_4 days for when the eggs hatch its not that i am having outbreaks ev3_4 days but i probly would if i wasnt treating i have cleaned entire area and plan on continued treatment may buy some azotrol i have heard good things

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
heres a good thing I found on Integrated Pest Management

hxxps://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0248/9641/files/BuildASoil_IPM_Notes.pdf?1490&mc_cid=dfb5675f6e&mc_eid=a784d489f2

dankstranger

dankstranger

Premium Member
Supporter
hmmm i couldnt connect to the link but any help/advice is great i hate these mites i think im gona buy some bennies 1500 ladybugs for 20$ on amazon.com free shipping im declaring war on these bastards

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
hmmm i couldnt connect to the link but any help/advice is great i hate these mites i think im gona buy some bennies 1500 ladybugs for 20$ on amazon.com free shipping im declaring war on these bastards

gotta change the hxxps to https

way2green

way2green

I always try to put a good spraying of neem on them the first nite of flowering. An ounce of prevention is defenitely worth a pound of cure. Hopefully this way I don't have to dpray anything on them once they have flowers. White flies are my biggest enemy with all the citrus trees around. Hopefully u have plenty of fans to at least pissem off!

dankstranger

dankstranger

Premium Member
Supporter
oh there not even close for flower maybe half way i wouldnt flower a plant that wasnt at least 2ft and i am doing lst so i got some short bushy girls but good tip i am so allergic to the neem i actually try not to use it much i break out in hives n need antihistamines plus my girls seem to hate it but kills the lil buggers

dankstranger

dankstranger

Premium Member
Supporter
had a few white flys b4 yellow sticky will help

way2green

way2green

I can understand why u hate it. I am surprised your girls hate it. The only time my ladies rebelled was after the had been infested. Of course they would've hated anything on their foliage at that point. It stinks to hell and back but it works great as a preventative!

dankstranger

dankstranger

Premium Member
Supporter
they only like a small coat with lights off otherwise some do the claw and burn i bought an organic brand premixed spray maybe very potent but like i said i myself breakout in hives

way2green

way2green

My only answer to white flies was to seperate some nice cuttings and veg and keep it away from all the rest. Let the rest run its course. Clean evetthing and start over. It is costly but allows you to clean and fix all the BS youve been puttingoff from doing for too long. Of course maybe it takes a disaster to motivate me sometimes.

way2green

way2green

Yeh I have bought that 99% neem that u mix 1 tbsp per gallon of water. A little goes along way. I think my bottles always expire before I use a bottle. Stinking shit, bro

dankstranger

dankstranger

Premium Member
Supporter
nasty stuff thats fursure i got this spray bottle of monterey neem oil premix i think its heavy on the neem like i said me n the girls hate it but works well on the mites i resulted to ladybugs lastime this happened so gonna try again worst part is the clean up dead carcases evwhere

Top Bottom