Damn... that was real friendly!

• Thread starter Billy Pilgrim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Billy Pilgrim

Skulked about for a bit and finally decided to register. Came here to say hi and read the multi post threat first. Man I'm feeling all kinds of warm and fuzzy now.

So how much time do I need to allow between each post to avoid banishment?
Seriously, that sets a pretty messed up tone right out of the box. Guess you guys have a big problem with that sort of thing?

Anyway, hidy ho. I'm mainly into aero, true aero, or real aero, or whatever the heck you want to call it - when there's no media involved, the roots aren't laying in water, and you're not using shrub sprinklers hooked to aquarium pumps. That all works, and to each his own, I'm just looking to take it to another level.

No pro by a long shot, just a dedicated enthusiast with an OCD-like desire to squeeze the mostest from the leastest.

Ran across some flak about LEDGirl on the way in too. Wow! Guess I better get a torch and pitchfork too? Think I'll just stick with my PLL's for now. That stuff's still way too stiff for what it is.

Not a big fan of posting pics of anything on the internet. Metadata encoding and the ISP data storage requirements always make me leery of leaving that large of a public foot print. Not questioning security here (but seriously, what country are your servers in), I just don't need the hassle of LEO's ever cracking my notebook open and finding everything they need to make a case just because I forgot to scrub something.

Let's just say I like to grow really, really good tomatoes... yeah that's it, Japanese tomato plants. They look sort of like little lace leafed maple trees and they only set fruit once every 5 years (I think that's what I tried to tell my mother way back when she first caught me growing in the attic). :)

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
howdy and welcome to the farm

that post is in regards to folks who come into the intro forum and post 10 one word posts to circumvent the rules put in place to help keep this place spammer and troll free

best to not beat a dead horse (ledgirl) round these parts

hope you get some enjoyment from the farm

peace

B

Billy Pilgrim

It's all good. I have no ax to grind, just familiar with some of her past.
Thanks for the welcome, now where's the beer?

Top Bottom