Damprid?

• Thread starter JayBee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Anyone tried using this stuff in a grow tent to lower humidity?

I am pretty much stuck at 60% right now. Where i live it goes from medium humid to very humid all year round... I already have a/c running 21 hours a day...

Anyway, I just got some of this and put it in the tent about 12 hours ago, so far it seems to be more humid in there but will give it another 24 hours before making any judgements...

:rasta:

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
There is some stuff like that if not the same at the marine supply stores. sold for keepin boats from moldin up in the off season...works ok, its a big ass desecant gel

Tex

U

Ulysses

Damprid is expensive calcium chloride.

You can get a 50lb bag of this stuff as SnoMelt (if you are in the right area) for much less... It's great for cutting humidity when used in quantity and will suck the water out of bud if enclosed- be careful about overdoing it...

B

boxmunch9

they will not work/help you at all. they work for keeping you cloth from smelling, in a closed air environment such as your closet. they take out minimal moisture, like a cup of water a week, which isnt going to help you in a growtent

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
confirmed. does not work. had to turn up the a/c...

JB

N

Nuglover

Get a sulphur burner and have good ventilation and don't worry about the humidity.

B

boxmunch9

60% isnt that bad either if your ventilation is cleanin your air once every minute or two

Top Bottom