Dang! How Many Times?

• Thread starter Smerb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smerb

Smerb

Im pissed about the quality of weed. Seen these??
Dang how many times
I recently again found these preemie seeds in stellar bud. Found 2 really nice snake skin, tiger stripe fully formed seeds(Keepers). Snap crackle pop no thank you.

jipp

jipp

no never mind the seeds for a second.. but is that a sign the herb was picked early before it was ripe? even if it was stressed to hermie.
chris.

Smerb

Smerb

no never mind the seeds for a second.. but is that a sign the herb was picked early before it was ripe? even if it was stressed to hermie.
chris.
This bud came from a dispensary, so I have no clue what happened. I do have the guy bringing me different weed in exchange for the rest, and he gets to have these shitty focking preemies.

jipp

jipp

yeah it is hit and miss it seems with distrib herb. sigh.. soon i wont have to worry about it, other than to go in to try what they have against my own.. hah.. im assuming most do that.

chris

Smerb

Smerb

I have some homegrown but yes the shops are good for switching up the palate. I don't make concentrates so I go with a delivery. Even that's hit and miss.

Smerb

Smerb

You should try making concentrates.... its easy
I have some experience but I would rather make bubble hash or dry ice sieved kief. Or just make some edibles. I have a grrrreeeaaaat method for budder(concentrate). Whip it real good, soooo focking tasty!

jipp

jipp

I have some experience but I would rather make bubble hash or dry ice sieved kief. Or just make some edibles. I have a grrrreeeaaaat method for budder(concentrate). Whip it real good, soooo focking tasty!
you just a big tease; i would love a good 1.2g edible. :p
works great for pain/sickness

Smerb

Smerb

you just a big tease; i would love a good 1.2g edible. :p
works great for pain/sickness
I like a fresh brownie at night, but I usually eat 3. I still have these bomb caramels, 3 left. Gotta tease em ta please em!

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I love playing with budder. I have been so high off biscuits and gravy i didnt even make it till noon.... knocked my dick in the dirt.

jipp

jipp

hell yeah that is what i want so bad. just want a hour or so of like freedom from my mind.. hah. it is taxed pretty good at the moment.

yeah, i think ill will follow your advice tho once i get a grow. make sure i have a night time snack.. cause i sleep like shit.. 20 mins here 20 there.. and im even exercising now.. and still no help..
chris.

Smerb

Smerb

I love playing with budder. I have been so high off biscuits and gravy i didnt even make it till noon.... knocked my dick in the dirt.

hell yeah that is what i want so bad. just want a hour or so of like freedom from my mind.. hah. it is taxed pretty good at the moment.

yeah, i think ill will follow your advice tho once i get a grow. make sure i have a night time snack.. cause i sleep like shit.. 20 mins here 20 there.. and im even exercising now.. and still no help..
chris.
well I just dabbed out. Super high but really clear headed. I quoted y'all a message but forgot what I was going to do. I'm hungry and angry that I'm hungry,we call it hangry.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter

chris.
I like to put butter in breakfast lunch and dinner... i used to be big into sweets but they got old so i started throwin the shit in anything.... steaks, pastas, seafoods, breakfast.... i have done chicken breasts in butter and sliced it up and put it in sandwiches.... you name it

jipp

jipp

thtas cool. yeah i do not crave sweets anymore. i use too.. but now its water/slice of orange, and that is about as sweet as i go..

i have lots of living to do ahead of me.. its good to know once i get some fire, and can make some oil etc.. my life is gonna be living it up.. because i felt zero pain on edibles.. herb i do feel some pain, but its easy to ignore (but with head stash potent bud i think ill be ok).
hah that was my easy way of letting off the distribs commercial.. iv had two bunk 1/8th. sigh, i hate having such a high tolerance..
chris.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I'm in shock I thought they would have a strict quality control on the products they sell , in my home town of Nimbin that type of crap would of been tossed in the compost , are those fat cats just after the fast cash or what , I thought they had a duty of care .....

Smerb

Smerb

I'm in shock I thought they would have a strict quality control on the products they sell , in my home town of Nimbin that type of crap would of been tossed in the compost , are those fat cats just after the fast cash or what , I thought they had a duty of care .....
I just talked with the man and he hit his grower up. He was shocked at all the seeds in that little jar, I gave it to him. I'll maybe know later about what went on with the grow.
IMG 5936
In exchange I received SFVOG.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Ok I hope he can get a handle on the supplier hope the replacement herb is nice .

Dunge

Dunge

Found 2 really nice snake skin, tiger stripe fully formed seeds(Keepers).
I would throw those seeds out.
They are clearly pollinated by a hermy prone plant.
Don't want you to propagate that trait?

Top Bottom