Danimals Organics

• Thread starter Animal Chin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Happy New Years eve everybody:) I hope everyone stays safe tonight. Well Im back with my new warehouse just like I said Id be. This has been an undertaking for sure but its my passion so it is what it is. This move cost me a little over $15,000 and months of 12 hour days 7 days a week sometimes. Granted I work full time as well so thats why I had to put in such long days. Since you guys last heard from me Ive had two warehouses lol...the first one turned out to be a nightmare so I walked after two weeks and a $3000 investment. Yes $3000 in the trash but it was worth it because my new spot is walking distance from my house and Ive got live in security...plus a couple of my boys are in the same complex for 17 years. When I got this spot I had two weeks before I had to return to work and it was an empty warehouse but me and my helper knocked out 3 complete rooms in 13 days. If youve ever built out a warehouse you can appreciate that...framed,electrical,drywall,plaster and paint DONE! In this game if your not up to the grind youll be left in the dust...straight up. So Ive got 3 rooms, one veg room is 14x14, one flower room is 12x12 and my second flower room is also 12x12. Last week I signed the lease on a second warehouse that Ill be moving into March 1st and one of my best friends just started a organic only delivery service that is gonna carry my meds exclusely :cool: Wait it gets even better....last week my pharmacy owning father asked me for meds for his buddies wife with cancer. Obviously it sucks about the cancer but I never would have ever imagined the day my pharmacist father would hit me up. Heres some pics...sorry they are shitty, my camera is 16 years old but you will be able to still see the fiyah.

Heres some franchise genetics that will be dialed in better next run. @obsoul33t brought the fire thats for damn sure. These are pics of Big E og, Cherry Wifi, Alien Apricot and Alien Sour Apple. This is also a pheno hunt and it looks like Im gonna have a tough time picking some keepers. To me it looks like Ive got about 4 keepers per pack. Once again sorry for the shitty pics. Cheers!

Danimals organics
Danimals organics 2
Danimals organics 3
Danimals organics 4
Danimals organics 5
Danimals organics 6
Danimals organics 7
Danimals organics 8
Danimals organics 9
Danimals organics 10
Danimals organics 11
Danimals organics 12
Danimals organics 13
Danimals organics 14
Danimals organics 15
Danimals organics 16
Danimals organics 17
Danimals organics 18
Danimals organics 19
Danimals organics 20

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Killing it danimal!!!! Stoked to see you around again!
thank you

aha! that's what those 2x4 trays are for lol..I was thinking clones or something j/k
Nice work homie! some serious chunkers in there

lol I do use them for clones. As you can see in flower room two its not being used but in flower room 1 I had extra plants due to it being a pheno hunt. After harvest its back to the clone room. thx for the love

Big Hempin

Big Hempin

Buds Look good... When your finished come and smoke me up... Just wanna taste the bud smoke

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter

Well I found 12 possible keepers! Gonna rerun those 12 and hopefully narrow it down to 4 keepers ( 1 per strain ). Who knows maybe I'll only be able to narrow it down to 8!:cool:

Skuna Tuna

Skuna Tuna

Sick! Glad u found a good spot, and I bet u walk to and from ur house to ur grow lmfao skate or die!!! Lookin killer bro, much luck with ur keepers and the new year!
Sküna

sdgrower

sdgrower

@Danimal Chin Hope the new year is treating you right. When you got a chance throw down some pics you have fans waiting to see the fire.

Latest posts

Top Bottom