Dank #1

• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i have recived this as a freebie and was told it was from you. just curious what it is and any info on a certain pheno,flowering time ect.? thx in advance

S

Skunky

Dairy Queen

Cheese X C-99

Tested as Dank #1

Heavy stank, so strong trimming it can affect your sinuses and even your head. It's texture is off the hook, ultra gooey and medium density. My tester, Minitrkn420 says, “the texture is what I like a lot, it’s a superb bud” he reports the smell is like "Sweet Tarts" chewy candy.

This strain was released to TGA testers and we could not be happier with the results. It has been described as "Tropical Cheese" by Nor Cal and everyone experienced amazing levels of resin production.

This strain is not for anyone looking for a strain with low odor, everyone reports an incredible funk. The testers are blown away, and long before we indicated the true parentage their threads speak of "Cheesy Smells" and "Copious Resin Production". This was our goal with this strain and I am confident everyone that tries it will get a nice representation of Cheese with the added boost of Cindy.

There was absolutely no sign of hermaphrodites even in the garden that received a great deal of stress!

Plants grow short and full with medium sized buds with full maturation in under 8 weeks.

Hope this helps. Skunky

S

Skunky

Nug your best bet would be the bidzbay auctions that's prob the best place to get TGA genetics.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
just request them when you place an order here. i just got them as freebies from the farm. thank you for the help. does anyone know what cheese was used? i have read there was 2 floating around UK

Top Bottom