Dank by Pank

• Thread starter PankFlamingoMon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PankFlamingoMon

PankFlamingoMon

What's good at the farm? Haven't been in a while. Got some time again from the raging schedule. Thought I'd post some of my gals I'm working with. Rocking my Cell phone camera O yea!

On to the ladies. I was gifted clones from a good friend of Chemdog #4 and Larry OG. Never sure with gifts if they are real deal. It's taken me a while to get them into the garden but I really took great care of them. Recently transplanted them into 10 Gallon Smart pots. I've been using an amended soil mix followed by Earth Juice Teas in Flower. Snapped a few photos recently thought I'd share. Flip to flower ETA 48-72 hours.

1st Pick is 3 Larry OG's
2nd and 3rd pick is Chemdog #4
Good old Transplanting session. I'll snap a few shots soon of them all under the magnum.

Dank by pank
Dank by pank 2
Dank by pank 3
Dank by pank 4
Dank by pank 5
Dank by pank 6
Dank by pank 7
Dank by pank 8
Dank by pank 9
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Awesome

Should take off once the roots reach the pot, good luck. Take care

mal

PankFlamingoMon

PankFlamingoMon

Updated Pictures as Promised

Larry OG's are the taller of the two. Need to loli pop and prune. Can't wait to flip 60 gallons of soil! I'll update after I flip them into flower. I will sneak in some of my finishing flowers (OG SIN and SFV OG) before my next update.

Cheers

IMG 20111028 232235
IMG 20111028 232245
IMG 20111028 232335
MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Those girls look super happy and healthy and the roots are beauties those suckers should blow up in there new home!

what size pot u finishing them in?

Great plants my friend!

PankFlamingoMon

PankFlamingoMon

Updates & Alien OG Fun

So my camera phone just can't handle the flower room. Yellow lines all over the place. I'm borrowing a nice camera tomorrow to take pictures of the SIN and SFV OG before chopping. In the mean time i've flipped the Larry's and Chemdog #4's into flower. I've added another 3 Sour Kush plants to the flower room with Chem4s and Larry's. I'll be doing them in Canna Coco with Canna Nutes. The particular Sour Kush cut I hold is Abusive OG aka LA kush x Soma NYCD. Reeks like lemon skittles and kush.

During all this I've managed to pop a pack of ALIEN OG which i'll be keeping you updated on. Got 4 out of 10 sprouted so far! Thought it was hilarious the CD the seeds came in so I threw it in there.

The last picture is one of those foxy Sour Kush Gals.

Cheers,

Pank

IMG 20111102 184331
IMG 20111102 184402
IMG 20111102 184420
IMG 20111107 185317
IMG 20111107 185328
IMG 20111107 185333
IMG 20111102 184321
IMG 20111107 215822
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice big healthy plants those roots look very healthy ur gunna have some giant plants in the big pots.. Great grow I love Alien OG it's some great dank

joeca1i

joeca1i

smart pots are A+ product.
About Smart Pots

High Caliper Growing, maker of the Smart Pot, was incorporated as Root Control, Inc. in 1984 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. But the story actually began six years earlier when Ralph Reiger took an early retirement from a long career at Merrill Lynch & Co., the financial firm, and started The Tree Farm in Guthrie, Oklahoma. Guthrie is not the center of the nursery business, and Ralph immediately began having problem finding people who could dig trees ball and burlap. He priced tree spades, but that was expensive, and you still needed skilled personnel. With the help of people at Oklahoma State University, Ralph fashioned the first fabric containers, called them ROOT CONTROL BAGS, and put them out at The Tree Farm in Guthrie in 1980.

The initial harvest was in August of 1982. The first thing Ralph noticed was – the trees lived! August in Oklahoma is hot, and not the right time to harvest 2” caliper river birch, or any other variety of tree. Upon inspection, Ralph realized the fabric Root Control Bag had root pruned the plant’s root structure, giving him a vastly improved plant. It was the first instance of someone using fabric to improve the root structure of a plant.

The Root Control Bag immediately gained the attention of a number of progressive nurserymen. Since incorporating in 1984, the Bag system of growing has gained thousands of customers growing millions of plants, in all fifty states and a number of countries worldwide.

In any wholesale nursery, not every plant gets sold. Customers soon noticed that, with proper care, bag-grown plants could sit on top of the ground for long periods of time, even years. Some customers, notably the Nebraska Game & Parks Commission in Lincoln, Nebraska and Sun City Tree Farm in Ruskin, Florida, began growing plants entirely on top of the ground. Inspections of the root structures of these plants revealed highly developed, fibrous, non-circling root masses perfect for transplanting success. Other customers began to put aquatic plants in the bags, resulting again in quicker growth and a fuller, healthier plant.

Eventually the realization occurred that a properly formed fabric container could be a great asset to anyone trying to grow the best possible plant. It was the smart solution. We called one of our best customers, Sun City Tree Farm in Ruskin, Florida, and asked them what we should call the product. “I think you should call it the Smart Pot, replied J.C. Tort, Sun City’s owner, “because I feel smart when I use it. It is economical, easy to use and does a great job of pruning the roots.” So the name Smart Pot was born.

Gardening was the next step, as more plants were tested. In every case, aeration made a difference. Suddenly we were growing plants that were very difficult to grow in traditional plastic containers. Potatoes, strawberries, herbs, annuals, all grow better when the container they are in allows the plant to aerate and root prune.

Kurt Reiger, Ralph’s son, is now the president of High Caliper Growing. Our office is in Oklahoma City, OK.

We enjoy feedback. Let us know how your garden responds to aeration. Send us pictures! Contact us, or email us at [email protected]. We look forward to gardening with you!

Read more: About Smart Pots - Container Growing, Container Gardening, Hydroponic Gardening

PankFlamingoMon

PankFlamingoMon

I've Got a bunch of new projects going on. I'll start with my Gage Green Gear and OG Genetics. I really fucked up on germinating these seeds. They soaked to long and I only got about 60/70%. I then popped the Grapestomper OG got 12/12 on that one 3 days later.
GageGreenPacks 002Thcfarmeredit
Photo 2

JAWS

JAWS

shit it looks like im going to need to look into getting some of those ghost haze hybrids, not big on growing the longer sats but im hearing these are pretty decent in the flowering department..

very nice:)

PankFlamingoMon

PankFlamingoMon

Jaws

I've popped 100+ beans from Moon and all I can say is the Neville's Wreck Male used is a winner. I'm currently Growing Moonshine Haze, Ghost Train Haze, Goat Wreck Haze. After I finish my White Tour and Gage Green Genetics Gear I'll be doing some of his Indica packs. Stay tuned. I'll be sure to post threads on them if you need further assurance.

PANK

C

COCannabis

That Newport Haze is a unique one...a great blend of Golden Goat/Neville's flavors with the mentholated Trainwreck in the forefront. Looking forward to sampling again!

Top Bottom