Dank Data

• Thread starter Paul Simon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Paul Simon

Paul Simon

Your base are belong to KEK. For great justice, move every Pepe. Moloch, make your time.
Dank data

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Too bad?

Pro tip: reverse image search.
Reverse Pro tip: translate gibberish to widen your footprint.

I disagree on the T.R.U.T.H., I have fuckin destroyed the shit out of that. Nothing left. Zero.

Counterpoint:
Truth destroy lies

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

Reverse Pro tip: translate gibberish to widen your footprint.

I disagree on the T.R.U.T.H., I have fuckin destroyed the shit out of that. Nothing left. Zero.

Counterpoint:
View attachment 640838

There is no translation, just the unbegun.

Now I have no idea what YOU are talking about. What is that acronym all about? All I am saying is what I said. Very direct language. You seem to have said the exact same thing. Good luck. Kek.

mancdank

mancdank

Now I have no idea what YOU are talking about. What is that acronym all about? All I am saying is what I said. Very direct language. You seem to have said the exact same thing. Good luck. Kek.
Might be direct but it's not English or at least any I've ever heard before :)

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

Jeeeez, I hope your beans are better than these threads. I've heard good things sooo.... maybe .
Plus I thought you operated as a collective, doesn't anybody say no ever?

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

My post was to be a bit confusing, as I was when reading your post. Rather than ask directly what this means:
Your base are belong to KEK. For great justice, move every Pepe. Moloch, make your time.
I don't know what you are saying, here. 'Your base are belong to KEK' reminds me of this older meme:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_your_base_are_belong_to_us

I'm with MysteryMoog, I don't understand what you are saying, and your suggestion to reverse image search is a bit unhelpful and typical of troll posts. 'Your base are belong' doesn't make sense, and it also shares the same wording as the meme I linked to above. At least that's how I see it. No worries. The context of your post also sailed right over my head, and 'reverse image search' doesn't tell me what you mean.

I'm still not sure what you mean by your post, this time 'There is no translation, just the unbegun.' What, precisely, is unbegun, and which definition?

The acronym I posted is a local strain here in Colorado.

Yes, I tried to emulate your post saying the same things, hopefully confusing you, which I seem to have done. Forgive me, I'm a city boy and 'All I am saying is what I said.' makes me even more confused, but that's my fault, not yours.

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

My post was to be a bit confusing, as I was when reading your post. Rather than ask directly what this means:
I don't know what you are saying, here. 'Your base are belong to KEK' reminds me of this older meme:

I'm with MysteryMoog, I don't understand what you are saying, and your suggestion to reverse image search is a bit unhelpful and typical of troll posts. 'Your base are belong' doesn't make sense, and it also shares the same wording as the meme I linked to above. At least that's how I see it. No worries. The context of your post also sailed right over my head, and 'reverse image search' doesn't tell me what you mean.

I'm still not sure what you mean by your post, this time 'There is no translation, just the unbegun.' What, precisely, is unbegun, and which definition?

The acronym I posted is a local strain here in Colorado.

Yes, I tried to emulate your post saying the same things, hopefully confusing you, which I seem to have done. Forgive me, I'm a city boy and 'All I am saying is what I said.' makes me even more confused, but that's my fault, not yours.

So either don't care or figure it out. This thred will quickly fade into obscurity if you stop replying to it. I certainly have nothing more to say on the topic. Maybe I was just too high? It is a smokers lounge, right? This is 100% a post to get people to troll themselves, pretty sure that was clear from the get go. If you want to know maybe type any of the words you don't know into google.

Jeeeez, I hope your beans are better than these threads. I've heard good things sooo.... maybe .
Plus I thought you operated as a collective, doesn't anybody say no ever?

So far the beans are great, but time will tell us more on that.

We are a collective. They so no an awful lot in fact. These things all make plenty of sense to us^^^ If you don't already know what I am on about here, I would ignore it as late night ramblings of a high old soul.

Etymology is a motherfucker. Learning latin is worth the time though.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

So either don't care or figure it out. This thred will quickly fade into obscurity if you stop replying to it. I certainly have nothing more to say on the topic. Maybe I was just too high? It is a smokers lounge, right? This is 100% a post to get people to troll themselves, pretty sure that was clear from the get go. If you want to know maybe type any of the words you don't know into google.

So far the beans are great, but time will tell us more on that.

We are a collective. They so no an awful lot in fact. These things all make plenty of sense to us^^^ If you don't already know what I am on about here, I would ignore it as late night ramblings of a high old soul.

Etymology is a motherfucker. Learning latin is worth the time though.
The old 5 syllable double humblebrag.

Nice work.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

urban dictionary-
A declaration of victory or superiority. The phrase stems from a 1991 adaptation of Toaplan's "Zero Wing" shoot-'em-up arcade game for the Sega Genesis game console. A brief introduction was added to the opening screen, and it has what many consider to be the worst Japanese-to-English translation in video game history. The introduction shows the bridge of a starship in chaos as a Borg-like figure named CATS materializes and says, "How are you gentlemen!! All your base are belong to us." sic In 2001, this amusing mistranslation spread virally through the internet, bringing with it a slew of JPEGs and a movie of hacked photographs, each showing a street sign, store front, package label, etc. hacked to read "All your base are belong to us" or one of the other many supremely dopey lines from the game (such as "Somebody set us up the bomb!!!" or "What happen?"). When these phrases are used properly, the overall effect is both screamingly funny and somewhat chilling, reminiscent of the B movie "They Live".

The original has been generalized to "All your X are belong to us", where X is filled in to connote a sinister takeover of some sort. Thus, "When Joe signed up for his new job at Yoyodyne, he had to sign a draconian NDA. It basically said, `All your code are belong to us.'" Has many of the connotations of "Resistance is futile; you will be assimilated"
all your base are belong to us

wiki

When in doubt, cats!
Lolcats1

Lolcats2

Lolcats3

xavier7995

xavier7995

I would actually really really like some data on dank. Complete terp profiles, growth rates, pricing, balance sheets for dispensaries, etc. It is a fascinating industry with a fascinating product. Given the legal status some places I hope that sort of info becomes accessible to the public. Mapping the genome and exploring the various terpines is just the tip of the iceberg.

Basically I just want to mess around in excel all day.

robomont

robomont

you and me both.i would go nutz over that data.only thing i read was strawberries are its closest relative.now that the tree of life has been created.there are gaps.thats where i would look first.fill in those gaps.

mancdank

mancdank

you and me both.i would go nutz over that data.only thing i read was strawberries are its closest relative.now that the tree of life has been created.there are gaps.thats where i would look first.fill in those gaps.
I was told its a tomato :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom