Dank.Franks Carolina Blue x Digital Berry

• Thread starter DoobieDuck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
I've been featuring this strain in my fall flowers thread but it's time to give her the respect she deserves with her own thread. She's been chopped and poses now in the studio for me.
Her back ground:

(Blue Satellite #2.2 x Grape Krush) x [Digital Berry x (Digital Berry x Sour Bubble Bx2)] The rare "Carolina Blue" clone collides with a Bx1 generation male based on the 20+ year old "Digital Berry" clone. This is a modern blueberry favorite coming together with an old world blueberry that has been around since the craze began.

I hope to represent her well in images for Dank.Frank, hope to see him here, thanks to his generosity we get to see these..thank you sir..DD

Img 5527 cbxdb studio w

Img 5531 cbxdb studio w

Img 5534 cbxdb studio w

Img 5535 cbxdb studio w

Img 5544 cbxdb studio w

Img 5557 cbxdb studio w

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Gorgeous pics,that first ones really nice,are these beans available somewhere or just private stash?

D

dank.frank

My man -DoobieDuck- that lady is just BEAUTIFUL....you have done a most excellent job with them!! As much as I love your photography - I truly cant wait to hear how these meds puff for you. I'm glad your efforts have resulted in such a bountiful harvest...

I don't know if you make many concentrates - but I assure you, if you do - you will have a very special journey into the inner most parts of yourself - true 3rd eye potential.

Doobie - I ALMOST took one of your photos and post it in my thread at the other place - but then thought better of it in support of your personal decision. I can't wait to see what other images you post. I am assuming you had more than one pheno, correct or no?

Much respect my friend!

dank.Frank

D

dank.frank

And for those asking about beans - I think this past year around 50-60 packs of these were released to the community but that is all there was. Upon my first encounter with Phillthy's Carolina Blue clone, I always knew I wanted to combine her with a special blueberry father....these seeds were the result...however, the Digi Bx1 father that made these seeds is deceased, so they became much more limited than I had ever intended..

dank.Frank

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Gorgeous pics,that first ones really nice..
Thank you Fish..I think the others answered your questions on beans..I have two left in my stash..

looks very tasty doob! how does she smell man?
Very Berry Phil..and thank you. Not a true blue but berry.

freakin yummie double D..
thanks...

..As much as I love your photography - I truly cant wait to hear how these meds puff for you.

Doobie - I ALMOST took one of your photos and post it in my thread at the other place - but then thought better of it in support of your personal decision.... I am assuming you had more than one pheno, correct or no?..

DF many thanks for everything buddy. I had two girls, both very very similar so I shot pix of only one of them in the studio. I'll try my best to get you a detailed smoke report. As for posting elsewhere, I'm more than happy to have you share my images at any site on the web, the other place as well.

As for my personal decision, DF -it was not my decision and I'd like everyone to know that. I was banned there with no warning nor reason given. I've asked to return many times with no response. I think my sharing my images there would be good for that site and me and I've remained welcome and open to communicating with them at any time..

beautiful plant...

great work DANK ..

Jaws good call..she is great work by Dank! Thank you...

Sad to say I'm whittling down my archive of pix of this girl. I haven't captured any macros, I'll be doing that soon. For now, here's what I have left..peace..DD

IMG 5724 CBxDB studio W

IMG 5729 CBxDB studio W

IMG 5735 CBxDB studio W

IMG 5724 CBxDB studio W

IMG 5728 CBxDB studio W

IMG 5729 CBxDB studio W

IMG 5735 CBxDB studio W

JAWS

JAWS

great cam work dude!!, thats one aspect of this thing we all do that im serverly lacking in...

great shots:)

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Thank you Fish..I think the others answered your questions on beans..I have two left in my stash..

Very Berry Phil..and thank you. Not a true blue but berry.

thanks...

DF many thanks for everything buddy. I had two girls, both very very similar so I shot pix of only one of them in the studio. I'll try my best to get you a detailed smoke report. As for posting elsewhere, I'm more than happy to have you share my images at any site on the web, the other place as well.

As for my personal decision, DF -it was not my decision and I'd like everyone to know that. I was banned there with no warning nor reason given. I've asked to return many times with no response. I think my sharing my images there would be good for that site and me and I've remained welcome and open to communicating with them at any time..

Jaws good call..she is great work by Dank! Thank you...

Sad to say I'm whittling down my archive of pix of this girl. I haven't captured any macros, I'll be doing that soon. For now, here's what I have left..peace..DD

View attachment 267945

View attachment 267947

View attachment 267948

View attachment 267945

View attachment 267946

View attachment 267947

View attachment 267948

Those are amazing shot DD I'm soo glad i was able to snag a couple of packs of these when they were available I knew these were going to be really special especially now since the male is gone and they will never be made again she deff looks to have a nice yield on her. I can't wait to see what she looks like done indoor maybe you can get more of a BB smell out of her indoors and prolly even frostier. Witch is crazy because your girls are covered in frost. How may beans did you run and did you only find 2 females how were the males that you found? I'm sure you will be making f2's to keep her around correct? Any way keep killin it DD I can't wait to see the maco's of these girls.

Top Bottom