• Start date
  • Tagged users None

Who has a better OG ?????

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
jitty bo

jitty bo

What up Farmers,

Got a question? Has anybody had any experience with Dank Genetics?

I really want their Dawg Fighter and Strawberry Split I just always do my homework on a company first and want to get any feedback if I may.

I got my mind made up that if by chance I don't go to the HT Cup on Saturday I could just cheer up with some beans

jitty bo

jitty bo

Dank Genetics Seeds Strawberry Split

Perental Linage : Strawberry Cough X Star Fighter OG
Indoor flowering time : 60 - 65 days
Indica to sativa : 40 % / 60 %
Yield : good
Flavour : Strawberry LemonAiD with a fuely kush twist that elevates the senses
Smell : Candy Candy Candy !!!! bursting with unique dank and potent flavours makes this large yielding strawberry split a must have for any type of garden

jitty bo

jitty bo

Dank Genetics Seeds Dawg Fighter

Perental Linage : Lemon Alien Dawg X Tres Star Dawg
Indoor flowering time : 65 days
Indica to sativa : 40% / 60%
Yield : medium dank
Flavour : Skunky Chemmy Lemon Kush
Smell : for those of you that love that chemmy lemon dank as much as we do you wont want to miss out on this one the loudest chemy lemonaid flavour youve ever encountered

Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

so is the poll related to the question? neither of those crosses are OG. so i would say rare dankness as far as what you chose as options.

jitty bo

jitty bo

so is the poll related to the question? neither of those crosses are OG. so i would say rare dankness as far as what you chose as options.

Ya just some companies I've been leaning towards and I apologize for the OG mix up I'm really looking for the lemon flavor that I miss so much out of Top Dawgs gear. I guess my Question should've been.

Who has the best lemon flavored kush??

Dank Genetics seems to have a couple of real lemonaid flavored kushs and I really like the Dawg Fighter because its crossed to my favorite strain ever STAR DAWG ( I miss you so much lol )

jitty bo

jitty bo

I swear every time I think of star dawg I feel so sad. I used to actually sit and talk to that plant about how great she was lol. You truly don't know what you have until its gone. I feel the same way about my King Louie XIII OG it had the most delish taste of lemon.

I love my Mango Kush , a good Grape like gdp or grape ape, but I hate being without that Lemon

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I like sour lemon the best lemonade on the swert side usually for me isnt as strong and the lemon pepper usually is the strongest but im not a fan of pepper taste for weed:cigar:

jitty bo

jitty bo

I'm going into Harborside tomorrow in San Jose gonna pick up this strain called KUSH DREAMS its supposed to yield 3 pounds per light and DEEP SLEEP its a LARRY OG X BUBBA KUSH cross and I'm also gonna pick up a REGULATOR KUSH which is (SOUR DIESEL X BUBBA) X SFV OG oh and the KEY LIME PIE which is CHERRY KUSH X OG KUSH X F1 DURBAN has any one grown any of these strains

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

just got some Dank! gear.. sounds insane.

Auto fire OG Alien hand grenades x Star Fighter
banana split OG Strawberry cough x star fighter
fire fighter OG fire OG bx X Star Fighter

can't wait to try this stuff.

Top Bottom