Dank haze

• Thread starter mack 10
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mack 10

mack 10

just snaged some of your sour d x sssdh, thanks csg;) whats the flower time? 10,11 or 12 weeks?

L

LongFlight

Think its going to be pretty pheno-determined on flowering times. Also many can be taken anywhere in between on preference, they truly keep getting better

O

ojd

hi mack 10

like longflight said

it will be pheno dependant
sour d pheno will be 11-12
sssdh 9-11 as the male throws up some early diesel pheno

keep us updated on your progress

peace

mancordero

mancordero

i picked up the other pack, got 10 for 10 germ rates, so far so good.

mack 10

mack 10

thanks all. gonna pop these asap so i'll be back with some pics,when i have some,lol.I,m hoping for a keeper, ass kickin' sour, silver, dieselhaze....yum yum. mack

mack 10

mack 10

so, got some beans germing,lets see what we can find in these gems..... :evilgrin0040:

mack 10

mack 10

:)well i decided to germ 5 Dank Haze seeds and got 100% up in 3 days(straight into soil,no soak;))These seeds are no joke and flew out the soil,pics to come.They look quite chunky/ indica with the sssdh vigour/stretch. Great work csg;) also these seedlings smell funky already,only 2 weeks in.:evilgrin0040:mack

mack 10

mack 10

high swisscheese, sorry for lack of update's. all is good.around x4 stretch.starting to fill in nicelly. no smell much yet. i'll get some pics in the next couple of days. mack.

mack 10

mack 10

Kinda forgot about this thread,lol Anyway,,i grew out the 5 seedlings,got 2 nice females.number's #3
dank_haze_001.jpg
and #4. the #3 is ready after 9 1/2 weeks,the #4 takes around 12.Both of these have the insane sssdh/sour stretch. x3 and x4!

mack 10

mack 10

Here's some more...Dank haze
dank_haze_0141.jpg
dank_haze_011.jpg
dank_haze_010.jpg
dank_haze_0091.jpg
dont veg for long or.. monsters,hahaha
dank_haze_018.jpg
dank_haze_005.jpg
this was a clone from the first run, put outside in the uk,lol;@)

Builtaforest

Builtaforest

Yummy :rauch08:

Thank you for updating. The world needs to see more CSG imo. They got the passion!

mack 10

mack 10

This is some dank bud, smells quite citrus'e till you cut them, then the sour smell comes out. ideal plant to grow no veg from rooted clone, as the stretch is insane but she will build a big long bud if you let her. cut all the lower's off, early as they dont yield shit.she also likes her food. mack.

C

Chief Bigsmoke

This is some dank bud, smells quite citrus'e till you cut them, then the sour smell comes out. ideal plant to grow no veg from rooted clone, as the stretch is insane but she will build a big long bud if you let her. cut all the lower's off, early as they dont yield shit.she also likes her food. mack.

Thanks for the Journal Mack. I'm growing the Grandaddy Haze right now (GDP X SSSDH) and I was wondering about the veg time. I wanted to keep them under control so I guess I should flip them as soon as possible. What do you think? Conn 420 told me there would be 3 phenos SD, SSSDH and GDP. Odds are that I'll have some stretchy genetics then.

Stoked to hear the SSSDH male is pumping out winners.

mack 10

mack 10

@ chief big smoke, that grandaddy haze should be super dank! i'll be checking your thread bro.Here's some new pics of the sour d x sssdh:) Big up
OJD and True! The uk's finest
update_026.jpg

mack 10

mack 10

Here's some more, smells straight sour, after cut and dry the Diesel smell creeps in:)
update_041.jpg
update_040.jpg
update_038.jpg
update_034.jpg
update_024.jpg
update_025.jpg
update_035.jpg
:cool0041: some of the uk's finest, thanks to ojd and true.

mack 10

mack 10

Forgot to mention these are @ week 8 or 9 with a week to 10 days to go.

C

Chief Bigsmoke

props

Incredible work Mack. Thanks for giving me pointers on the SSSDH hybrids. I now know I should watch and trim my lower branches.

Thanks for posting photos. I'm still lurking. :)

C

Chief Bigsmoke

Do you think you have the SD pheno or the SSSDH pheno?

Top Bottom