Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Og?

• Diesel?

• Total voters
F

Fattymcnugs

Sup stoners I got these seeds in a quarter of some super dank nugs from my cousin! Super excited does anyone know what strain thizzz iz? Im hoping for girlscout cookiezz!or og or both that would be siiiiiick! Any way whats the best way to get mad pounds? And what sttains are these?
Cant wait till friday when I get paid gonna go grab a fat bag of scots!

F

Fattymcnugs

20170814 220244

Ceveres

Ceveres

Not that I could definitely tell by looking, but do you have a pic of the nugs? I don't think anyone could even make a guess just looking at seeds.

F

Fattymcnugs

No just whats in the pic I was mad about the seeds but when my cousin told me how he got the bag I got stoked !!! He said it came from a breeder thats why it has seeds and that only big guys in cali grow like this said each seed is 10 bucks each but he got the hook up!!!$$$! Cant wait to make my own strains

william76

william76

No just whats in the pic I was mad about the seeds but when my cousin told me how he got the bag I got stoked !!! He said it came from a breeder thats why it has seeds and that only big guys in cali grow like this said each seed is 10 bucks each but he got the hook up!!!$$$! Cant wait to make my own strains
Or what it probably is,is a crop thats hermied and thats why theres seeds,if it was somebody breeding theyd have kept all the seeds,sorry but u might still hav something good,pop em and see!,no disrespect but take it ur a 'noob"?,76

Monster762

Monster762

Or what it probably is,is a crop thats hermied and thats why theres seeds,if it was somebody breeding theyd have kept all the seeds,sorry but u might still hav something good,pop em and see!,no disrespect but take it ur a 'noob"?,76
If it is seeds from hermie technically that makes the hermie trai stinger in the genes I think so just watch close. Wish I could even get dirt weed seeds in a bag the $10 a seed sucks. Got few left then I'm thinking some rare dankness strains from here is my next move.

william76

william76

Yea,u will have to keep a close eye on them,but same goes for any plant ur growing straight from seed.u could find some fire,or not,its luck,id pop some and see.was the buds the seeds come from good?,if so the seeds may be similar.good luck!.76

F

Fattymcnugs

So whats the best way to get more yeild? I was told we have powder mold bad in my area so my cousin gave me some eagle spray? I think thats what he called it lol

william76

william76

So whats the best way to get more yeild? I was told we have powder mold bad in my area so my cousin gave me some eagle spray? I think thats what he called it lol
Theres no quick fix for a bigger yeild,just learn to grow happy healthy plants,then the big yeilds will come,just keep it simple and beware of miracle products!,76

Monster762

Monster762

Who is that ?is he a breeder ?. I was reading last night about becoming a breeder i think thats what im gonna do with these seeds
You need multiple strains of seeds to be a breeder and you need to cross and stabilize the breeds. I would just grow some bud first then go at breeding. I want to cross two of the strains I have but wasn't lucky enough to get a male. So I'll just be keeping the bud free of pollen this run.

Monster762

Monster762

I'm not willing to hermie one to make seeds because then the hermie trait is stronger in the gene. At least that's what common sense tells me.

F

Fattymcnugs

You need multiple strains of seeds to be a breeder and you need to cross and stabilize the breeds. I would just grow some bud first then go at breeding. I want to cross two of the strains I have but wasn't lucky enough to get a male. So I'll just be keeping the bud free of pollen this run.
I have like 100 seeds there should be more strainz in there right if i dont find a male im just going to do that fem thing with spray. I heard craigslist is a good place to sell . what about here? I saw 2 dudes today talking about selling and buying pounds. So i can sell seeds here right?

Monster762

Monster762

I have like 100 seeds there should be more strainz in there right if i dont find a male im just going to do that fem thing with spray. I heard craigslist is a good place to sell . what about here? I saw 2 dudes today talking about selling and buying pounds. So i can sell seeds here right?
I think there is rules against it. Look st the terms of the site.

Top Bottom