Dank

• Thread starter ganja_guy52
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

ganja_guy52

wad up farmers, so i harvested:harvest: monday and i hung everything in my closet(made the whole house smell like strate DANK!!) and some are drying faster than others um jus wandering if its a gud idear to put them in jars now or wait..?? (the ones drying faster that is)

thanx for the input:rollj:

phenotyper

phenotyper

I like to take them off the vine and into jars just before the stem snaps in a brittle manner. Test the buds, are they dry on the outside, how do the stems bend? Those with thinker stems will take longer as the transpiration of water continues until the water is dissipated from the stem. Then, to keep all guesswork aside, I use a hygrometer in my jars to ensure that when they go in they are <= 70% relative humidity. They are considered done when they reach 55-60% RH (cure stops at 55). This take usually a month minimum, and faster if you over dry your stuff on stems.

But yeah, for fast drying popcorn, it is probably okay to jar it, or have a little test smoke.

What did you grow? How did it turn out?

G

ganja_guy52

thanx pheno....i grew a couple gdp and 1 sc kush but i think i had a really bad infestation of root aphids around week 5 so my yield was f'd off along with some potency but all around nice buds, i got them to purple real nice even the kush.
wish i could load pics:bongsmi:

Latest posts

Top Bottom