Dankalicious Soil Recipe v.2+ (coco based simple)

• Thread starter Dankalicious
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dankalicious

Dankalicious

*Works great with seeds and rooted cuttings.
*Can be recycled if maintained accordingly.
*Can be used in a flood table environment.
*Easy to flush/rinse and won't drown plants.
*Is made from organic ingredients.
*Produces it's own myco colony.
*Can be used instantly.

1 - Coco brick (GH Cocotek)
1 - 30lb bag worm castings (Wiggleworm)
1 - 1 cuft marine compost (Roots Marine Green)
12 - liquid gallon measure of small perlite (Aurora)

(1.) pour 7 gallons of HOT water into a 20g pail (I use a 20g trash bin from home depot)
(2.) submerge the coco brick with the largest side facing up as it will expand outwards (I use a bamboo stick to hold it underwater)
(3.) mix in the other stuff while it's still kinda warm.

The reason for the hot water is because it expands the brick the fastest and kills any pathogens that may have been preserved in the brick. Also mixing in the amendments warm will help stimulate biological activity that comes from the worm castings and sea compost. Check out the aurora perlite I found it to be less dusty than most of the others I've seen in the industry.

***As with any coco soil calcium will need to be supplemented, so make sure your nutrients include a calcium source. (look at the back of your base or micro nutes) Currently I am testing this recipe with TLO variables and dry ferts and amendments. Roots Elemental is a 20% calcium powdered amendment I am using in the TLO variables. Still in testing.

Happy Farming!

Dankalicious soil recipe v2 coco based simple
Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

How would this fair against say coco loco with mycos added?

-lurkin

Dankalicious

Dankalicious

Sorry for the confusion this is the recipe I use for running batches of seeds in a flood table when doing breeding projects thought it would be more helpful for breeders than hobbyist seed planters.

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Sorry for the confusion this is the recipe I use for running batches of seeds in a flood table when doing breeding projects thought it would be more helpful for breeders than hobbyist seed planters.

Why would you use different recipes for breeding vs. growing? And don't you think most breeders have already worked out soil mixes? ***To your comment on the Ca- duh. Did you come up with this lame ass post so you could bust your nut on your website....did someone say advertising troll? You've been here for 2 years without posting?

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

Why would you use different recipes for breeding vs. growing? And don't you think most breeders have already worked out soil mixes? ***To your comment on the Ca- duh. Did you come up with this lame ass post so you could bust your nut on your website....did someone say advertising troll? You've been here for 2 years without posting?

Ouch!

Dankalicious

Dankalicious

What a warm bunch of people. :) Glad to see everyone helping each other it's good to know there are still some decent folks out there.
If you're going to live a life that negative and hateful you might as well just go out to pasture and shoot yourself in the face while you stand on the compost pile.
Douchebags like yourselves give this industry a bad name. All I did was come on here a post an awesome soil recipe and the first thing that comes back is negativity? What a classy bunch of computer losers you must be to have nothing better to do than waste your time bashing people's recipes and where they place them. Get a fucking life. Your ratbag ass comments show obvious lack of professionalism and severe insecurity so I honestly pity you for having to vent your miserable life on being an internet bully. Declaring yourself a "hardcore breeder" in your signature might also give that away... Just an observation ;)

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter

That was a little harsh and unnecessary, no?

outwest

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

That was a little harsh and unnecessary, no?

outwest

Not really. Who posts a soil recipe without any of the amendments. It's not a recipe, it's shit on a stick. And what a characterization from Dank.....exploding with anger after me questioning his true reason for posting. Maybe my delivery wasn't the best, but Dank's answer says it all about his character and what he really thinks about people here. My posts speak for themselves, and rarely do I bash anyone. I'm not getting into a pissing match here, but I stand by my words. I'm not gonna tip toe around and make sure to kiss every ones ass all the time. Where ever that leads me, at least I know I can respect myself.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
You can always speak your mind, honestly, without being harsh, negative and demeaning. In my experience it's far more conducive to communication and discussion.

outwest

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Yes I could, teacher, but being human, sometimes I let my emotions get the best of me. My dishwasher broke that day and I was in a pissy mood. I'm curious why you didn't call out Chef and Andy, when they were bashing me on CPF. Please, if you're gonna try and be all righteous, you need to be this way with everyone. Otherwise you're being hypocritical.

Dunge

Dunge

I call for closing this thread.
Two members have shit the bed, and the thread can't recover.

Dankalicious

Dankalicious

Delete it is RIGHT. Who in their right mind would want to be associated with a message board like this???? No. I shouldn't class the whole board because of the first shit to surface...
MtGrownCanna here is a bit of advice on COMMON COURTESY. You are too stupid to understand how it works so just hold your head under water and take 10 deep breaths. Sorry for disturbing your community with information on soil recipes that don't contain added amendments. LMFAO. What a LOSER. For those of you reading this who actually care about overhead cost, green practices, and quality here is a pic of the soil doing it's thing in an undrilled flood table filled with water and a bubble stone. In 3 years this is the best soil I have used and I worked at a hydro store and tried them all. But I know nothing and deserve to be Berated for Posting Helpful Information for Patients. Go F*** Yourself DBag. Hope we never meet. Cause where I'm from talking like that to people comes with consequences. Mind your manners boy. And go spray your mites while you're at it.

1garden
Last edited:
geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
MtGrownCanna here is a bit of advice on COMMON COURTESY.

You are too stupid to understand how it works so just hold your head under water and take 10 deep breaths.

Go F*** Yourself DBag.

Hope we never meet. Cause where I'm from talking like that to people comes with consequences.

Mind your manners boy.

And go spray your mites while you're at it.
"MtGrownCanna here is a bit of advice on COMMON COURTESY.

You are too stupid to understand how it works so just hold your head under water and take 10 deep breaths.

Go F*** Yourself DBag.

Hope we never meet. Cause where I'm from talking like that to people comes with consequences.

Mind your manners boy.

And go spray your mites while you're at it."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

straincreation

straincreation

Dishwashers broken..... everyone can fuck off and this guys with his fucking soil recipe in the breeders section. Wua wua wua ... im so madd.

Really dont care if you post an all perlite salt reg. This is america. ( i know we are global but you know what i mean) This is some straight negative living right here. Why even get on the farm that enraged you know your gonna read some shit that is gonna hit the nerve. Everytime its just about being the bigger man and pushing the back button. Or using constructive critism to help out in any way you can.
I dont know why im trying to tell a grown man how to act i got my own kids to raise. He is who he is brush it off licious. There lot of good people here fucked up you got a trol first post.
Happy farmin;)
P.s. plants look great bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom