Dankalicious Vs. Narcotics Enforcement Team 2017

• Thread starter Dankalicious
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dankalicious

Dankalicious

As a serious breeder you're either in one of two categories....
The narcotics division has personally counted your livestock or they haven't.
Unfortunately I have just been sorted into the shittier of the two categories.
Outdoor Count - 250+ sprouts, teens, moms, bloomers
Indoor Count - 50+ sprouts
Med Count - ZERO
That last count probably saved my ass...
I was 7 days away from harvesting 5 10 gallon pots with just enough concentrate to get through the week, undiscovered.
I had just sprouted 200 outdoor seedlings for a serious triploid pheno hunt.
I had just setup a 64 site indoor table for a male hunt.
I had just worked nonstop memorial day weekend vending food off site.
The place was a MESS.

Caught me with my pants down and dick stuffed deep in the cookie jar....
FUCK.

I came rolling up to the house to see 5-6 guys 30-50 years old dressed in concert shirts with sleeve tattoos, face piercings, ripped jeans, chain wallets, spiked wristbands, etc....
Either someone gave these guys the wrong address to the BBQ, or their GPS isn't working very well.
As I roll up to tell these goons to get the fuck off my property fearing they already smelled the dank and now knew where a grow was blooming, I notice the big one is wearing a necklace with a wallet on the end.
And that wallet had a 6 pointed star on the cover. And that star wasn't the seal of Solomon. It was a Sheriff Badge.

That's when I swallowed my chest.

To Be Continued...... ;)

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

FVCK!
About all I have at this time. Seems your ok since your posting.

Dankalicious

Dankalicious

Walking up to the man sporting the badge I smiled and said, "You guys are here for the plants?" He smiled back and replied "Yeah, do you got your card?". "Yes sir, come on back I'll show you what I got going on."... I knew I was screwed. There was no hiding anything. Might as well just give them the tour and hope for the best. One thing about dealing with law enforcement is that you NEVER want to make their investigation more difficult than it has to be. You waste their time and make them feel stupid, they will waste your time and lots more of it. The trick is to be as cooperative and eager to assist as possible, making them feel comfortable and safe as they snoop around for clues. Offer them coffee, talk about non-raid related topics, crack harmless jokes. Be that friendly helpful neighbor, not the creep with the methlab in his garage...
Walking back to the cage of bloomers I start talking about how the area was already getting a sweep of Downey Mildew on the neighborhood squash crops, and I was concerned about it spreading to cultivars that were less resistant than others. I explained how organic farmers use castile soaps and sulfur washes instead of systemic pesticides that taint the blood of the produce. They asked how many plants I had back there. I told them 24. They asked me how many I was allowed to have. I said 12.... They asked why I had so many. I told them they were for research and development. I explained that I used to be a caregiver, but didn't like the hustle of selling drugs, so I dropped my patients and just kept to myself. I explained that most of the plants were just copies of the larger ones, to evaluate how they grew in our climate. He looked me in the eyes and said. "We count 260+ in your backyard. How many are in the house? "NONE"... I said with confidence. I brought them all outside when the heat started kicking up because it was getting too expensive to keep them inside. I offered to give them a tour of the house. That's when the fun really started....

Last edited:
Dankalicious

Dankalicious

IMG 4815
KIMG0668

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
The fact that they tell someone they cant grow a certain number of plants and charging you money to grow is the real crime, organized crime at its worst, government backed.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Oh shit, just seen your in Michigan. And growing in Oakland county. You sir, have some big brass balls. Oakland is NOT my friendly, repeat NOT. It's worse than Macomb. My buddy just got hit in Macomb with a "smell" notice. Now he's screwed royally by the city inspectors.

SpiderK

SpiderK

lots of dudes from south asia love growing pot .... and are in the mafia.

those " running " are not going anywhere ..... each and every one of them has daily life already under view. phone contacts, money contacts.

bank cards, accounts already shut down. and they had no warning even if out of town ...

so in a " group " conspiracy can they charge the smaller players the same as the " el'jefe' " ? or threaten them with such ? so little cathy in the bottom tied in with dude by schools, state lines fed charges ?

lino

lino

lots of dudes from south asia love growing pot .... and are in the mafia.

those " running " are not going anywhere ..... each and every one of them has daily life already under view. phone contacts, money contacts.

bank cards, accounts already shut down. and they had no warning even if out of town ...

so in a conspiracy can they charge the smaller players the same as the " el'jefe' " ? or threaten them with such ?
Yup, and yup, there lots of ppl connections in pic, Dad-Sons/ Family / wives / I know one by face from the grow store so I see other ppl that needed warning just in my circles so that why I posted that pic, there all connected to exporters,
They're in Big Trouble and many are snitching , oh you guys would have never thought of that,, lol

Last edited:
SpiderK

SpiderK

everyone should be warning everyone ..... this thing could explode if they knew you as the feds, colo officials will let some flip looking for more ...

any of these guys on insta ? facebook ? and your linked up talking about your shit ???

these peeps went on insta, facebook .... .gov fronts. and these computers, phones contacts will be searched. the chicks are crying their eyes out telling them everything ....

lino

lino

everyone should be warning everyone ..... this thing could explode if they knew you as the feds, colo officials will let some flip looking for more ...

any of these guys on insta ? facebook ? and your linked up talking about your shit ???

these peeps went on insta, facebook .... .gov fronts. and these computers, phones contacts will be searched. the chicks are crying their eyes out telling them everything ....
I just got 2 text msgs from ppl who shitting their pants rite now,,, asking if they should chop some plants, wanting me to hide them, I'm way over loaded, I already took my over flow to my favorite enchanted forest. I taking others seedling and ppl's plant to river. But now , I had to tell them I cant handle there plants as I'm nervous about those #'s also... Peeps are on edge around here...

Dankalicious

Dankalicious

The big guy in charge points to me and tells the rookie to follow me inside to check it out. Heart pounding I walked him in the back door and took him straight to the pheno hunting table... Keep in mind I just told them there were no plants in the house, and am now walking him into the seedling room... Pulling back the curtains the light pours out bright white MH glowing in his face. He looks puzzled as he gazes on my 64 table, only about 50 have come up so far on this hunt, still not yet to have their first set of true leaves.
"Are those marijuana plants?" Naw man them sprouts...
"Are they cannabis plants?" I mean yeah but I'm not growing them, they're sprouts.
"What???" Like they're picked as sprouts and I eat them for health and nutritional benefits, they don't ever become plants...
"Dude, if it has a root, it's a plant. You can't have more than 12. There are over 250 in your backyard and you have this whole table here full."

Naw man. Them sprouts. I eat them like salad every day. It's part of my medical treatment regime. They're really good for digestion.

"If it has a root, it's a plant. That's the law man."
Well fuck. I mean I can just eat them all right now?

<Looks at me confused>"Do you have any upstairs?"
Nope just more lizards. Geckos and shit.
Come on. <follows me upstairs>

We go into the room where I breed leopard geckos and he looks around for bags of dope. He squeezes a brown paper bag I had some packaging material stuffed in. No smell came out. He looks around at the cages, and says "Why do you have all of these in here?" I said, Dude, I told you. I'm not a drug dealer. I'm a genetics developer. All of these are specimens that I'm researching, and to prove it I'll show you something that you've never seen before... That's when I pulled out the best gecko from 2017. A rare cross of a Mack Snow Raptor x Tremper Sunglow project I had been working on for a few years. He looked at the gecko, looked at me, and just stood there contemplating.

Julygecko1
lino

lino

The big guy in charge points to me and tells the rookie to follow me inside to check it out. Heart pounding I walked him in the back door and took him straight to the pheno hunting table... Keep in mind I just told them there were no plants in the house, and am now walking him into the seedling room... Pulling back the curtains the light pours out bright white MH glowing in his face. He looks puzzled as he gazes on my 64 table, only about 50 have come up so far on this hunt, still not yet to have their first set of true leaves.
"Are those marijuana plants?" Naw man them sprouts...
"Are they cannabis plants?" I mean yeah but I'm not growing them, they're sprouts.
"What???" Like they're picked as sprouts and I eat them for health and nutritional benefits, they don't ever become plants...
"Dude, if it has a root, it's a plant. You can't have more than 12. There are over 250 in your backyard and you have this whole table here full."

Naw man. Them sprouts. I eat them like salad every day. It's part of my medical treatment regime. They're really good for digestion.

"If it has a root, it's a plant. That's the law man."
Well fuck. I mean I can just eat them all right now?

<Looks at me confused>"Do you have any upstairs?"
Nope just more lizards. Geckos and shit.
Come on. <follows me upstairs>

We go into the room where I breed leopard geckos and he looks around for bags of dope. He squeezes a brown paper bag I had some packaging material stuffed in. No smell came out. He looks around at the cages, and says "Why do you have all of these in here?" I said, Dude, I told you. I'm not a drug dealer. I'm a genetics developer. All of these are specimens that I'm researching, and to prove it I'll show you something that you've never seen before... That's when I pulled out the best gecko from 2017. A rare cross of a Mack Snow Raptor x Tremper Sunglow project I had been working on for a few years. He looked at the gecko, looked at me, and just stood there contemplating.
that aint no gecko, that a salamander . Be careful those things carry herpes.

lino

lino

Kill them with science! Fucking feds suck. Thank you Sessions for your contribution.
Trumps big mistake is his staff, Sessions is a Leaker. This will be a war of money. Home growers have won. They cant stop us now, but they can stop the dispenses. IF There are many incarcerated casualties Trump will not be re-elected. We will win with freedom or profits, win win for home growers. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom