Dankden Support Group Cgo (collaborated Growop)

• Thread starter BarnaGoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Ok fam, quick noncannabis question. How fast do habanero plants grow? Popping some lightning habanero peach seeds and was hoping for it to get a little bit of real sun before it goes in a tent.
might just be me,but jalepino peppers take forever to grow,and then all a sudden the plant covered in them,i put mine out back in january from seed,up until 3 weeks ago i got pepers,bettween then,like only time they show there growing is after a rain storm

RileyJ420

RileyJ420

At the moment its 3 beef steak 3 celebrity and 2 golden jubilee tomatoes. 2 California wonder green peppers 4 bell orange sweet peppers 4 jalapenos, 1 habanero,1 ghost pepper,1 trinidad scorpion, and a Carolina reaper. Figured I'd have a bit of fun outside since I can't fire off any beans till later this year. But when I do again I'm gonna try the lemon lionheartx Bubblebomb beans.

20180516 202648
20180516 202718
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

At the moment its 3 beef steak 3 celebrity and 2 golden jubilee tomatoes. 2 California wonder green peppers 4 bell orange sweet peppers 4 jalapenos, 1 habanero,1 ghost pepper,1 trinidad scorpion, and a Carolina reaper. Figured I'd have a bit of fun outside since I can't fire off any beans till later this year. But when I do again I'm gonna try the lemon lionheartx Bubblebomb beans.
someone say picenta sauce lmao,hope you dont have same problem as i.went and tried out a new place that sell seeds local,shit big mistake,we got 4 difrent type of bell peppers and 1 pack jalepino,well got to house started planting seeds,all good they came up and im stuck with 30 planters of peppers,was gonna wait till this month to start hot peppers,shit bro,they came along fine ,got um hardened off for sun,let um sit out in the little solo cups for about a week,buy then all my totes were ready for plants,so planted them,planted about 6 in the top garden rest in bottom garden,well like i said about 3 weeks ago started getting peppers,jalepino not bell hahah out all those seeds 4 plants were bells and rest jalipino,which sucks cause i was raising the crop for my son ,bells ,garlic ,tomato ,onions and jalepino,well got plenty of the hot peppers hahah,i even took the time to think i was just stoned and screwed up seed sacks,nope mama planted them,weee off the hook on this one,lmao oh well new seed store aint on list no more hahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

someone say picenta sauce lmao,hope you dont have same problem as i.went and tried out a new place that sell seeds local,shit big mistake,we got 4 difrent type of bell peppers and 1 pack jalepino,well got to house started planting seeds,all good they came up and im stuck with 30 planters of peppers,was gonna wait till this month to start hot peppers,shit bro,they came along fine ,got um hardened off for sun,let um sit out in the little solo cups for about a week,buy then all my totes were ready for plants,so planted them,planted about 6 in the top garden rest in bottom garden,well like i said about 3 weeks ago started getting peppers,jalepino not bell hahah out all those seeds 4 plants were bells and rest jalipino,which sucks cause i was raising the crop for my son ,bells ,garlic ,tomato ,onions and jalepino,well got plenty of the hot peppers hahah,i even took the time to think i was just stoned and screwed up seed sacks,nope mama planted them,weee off the hook on this one,lmao oh well new seed store aint on list no more hahah
ive already harvest potato and corn and plenty of squash,soon as i did in went sweet potatos and more red norlands,my tomato plants are so huge the 52 in tomato cage is not only tall enough,but not strong enough either,lmao,went and pruned them bitchs back 2 weeks ago,shit came back 3 times as thick,lmao

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Someone say peppers?? I grow Carolina reapers and scotch bonnets!!
Fire along with FIRE, lol
These were in Jan when I started seedling .
Will post pics of plants, I just topped them, funny how weed techniques work with everything else!!

9F46B071 C312 40E7 8B28 45AE74F23131
F69C7AEC 6736 47AB 882A 43F8279525E9
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Ok fam, quick noncannabis question. How fast do habanero plants grow? Popping some lightning habanero peach seeds and was hoping for it to get a little bit of real sun before it goes in a tent.
3-6 months from seed. Need good full light and heat. Smaller pots do well, 3 gal is the best size. Top them at 5th leaf node to allow for spread. Pick the first flowers off, to increase yields. Good gen purpose feed for week 4-9, switch to bloom after. Thirsty plant. Other then that, like growing weed!! Lol

Top Bottom