Dankden Support Group Cgo (collaborated Growop)

• Thread starter BarnaGoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
newh

newh

is that the short one?
I was just looking back in the thread,I only popped 3 magoo beans in the beginning,2 wound up being the short ones and 1 was the tall lanky one.even the tall one was super nice I only culled it cause I tent farm

Srenots

Srenots

I was just looking back in the thread,I only popped 3 magoo beans in the beginning,2 wound up being the short ones and 1 was the tall lanky one.even the tall one was super nice I only culled it cause I tent farm

Fire ~

Srenots

Srenots

3 beans....all keepers...2 keepers for the tent....nice stats brother... looks great as usual...

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i let this magoo go longer its at day 65 now
n
awesome colors bro,im hoping on some great colors from gg gear,probally gonna flip soon and that be in the cold of winter ,that help with colors hahahah,was just gonna kill um all but said why not working in the 2x4x5 tent is still a pretty good challenge for me now,so single cola buck wild it be hahahah

Top Bottom