Dankden Support Group Cgo (collaborated Growop)

• Thread starter BarnaGoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

Im hopin for a keeper from these as well ,your gear has been solid.Everyone that tries it likes it and wants more lol
well, just made beans is all bro, had a few reports of shims with a few strains on a few stress tests , not many , but they arent worked and stable, just first round....anything u find thats a keeper first time around is a plus...

newh

newh

well, just made beans is all bro, had a few reports of shims with a few strains on a few stress tests , not many , but they arent worked and stable, just first round....anything u find thats a keeper first time around is a plus...
I only had one plant of the kasmir herm but it was minor and finished fine.Ive never got a single seed from anything Ive ever ran.I am kinda surprised by that.Theres only a few people that get the buds and I told them if you find seeds please return them lol

Srenots

Srenots

Im hopin for a keeper from these as well ,your gear has been solid.Everyone that tries it likes it and wants more lol

and the ones that dont, are simply haters... they are the ones that need killer smoke the most, funny how that works out lmao ~

Srenots

Srenots

I only had one plant of the kasmir herm but it was minor and finished fine.Ive never got a single seed from anything Ive ever ran.I am kinda surprised by that.Theres only a few people that get the buds and I told them if you find seeds please return them lol
pluck off one pod in week 4-5 and finish, no worries...cant understand why folks think thats such a bad end result...was the smoke good anyway?

Srenots

Srenots

seems evrythng has gone to sht last few weeks....hope it passes, never forget the good ole times man

Srenots

Srenots

and can see that Oldy has unliked evrything he used to stand for.....hahaha fuckin eh man....says it all, fam my ass~what a tool lol

Last edited:
Srenots

Srenots

even all his posts are gone....musta got with a mod at some point to have all his blah removed haha....wow , time for a change anyway, all good

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

even all his posts are gone....musta got with a mod at some point to have all his blah removed haha....wow , time for a change anyway, all good

How could I have missed so much? I only watched a movie and was a way a few hours.

Srenots

Srenots

When will u switch to flower, how old are they now
correct me if Im wrong NewH , but the Hyper Dead Heads were popped 11/1

Newhhyperdeadheadogxfaceoffogbabies11719

NewhHyperDeadHeads111019

newh

newh

hmm.I know oldy had a tough go lately I hope he gets stuff sorted and gets back to his old self

Top Bottom