Dankden Support Group Cgo (collaborated Growop)

• Thread starter BarnaGoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WS4U

WS4U

Bean was popped on 12-22-16 looks like
IMG 4347
Needless to say it was something special and still is, thank u for your work @Srenots <3

WS4U

WS4U

props on the baby as well....hope all is cool ur way....
Yep i cathed her for second time today all by myself, sucks she will hafta do that the rest of her life but some people are worse so im thankful its just that so far. She has damaged white matter in her brain and a small brain stem from the spina bifida ,but we wont know how that affects her til she grows....long road ahead but just gotta keep growing:cool:

Ecompost

Ecompost

Welcome to Spain. Be careful of the beautiful local women. They catch you and make you not care of things around you :)! Ahh don't worry, tomorrow, this is shit, and will always be shit is their motto.

Where there is a problem there normally is money for solving it. We should run web based store selling these non-existent material. They are legal and could be easily brought here.
:-)
I make char here bro, but I can only currently make as much as i need to feed the 4 hectares we have. I simply dont have enough bio mass as excess to supply anyone else.
I have been so busy we havent even made the bokashi soil amendment this year. It is scheduled over the coming weeks.

This will be sold via RAO, Reforma Agraria Organica, solely to Spanish markets.
Environmentally/ Economically, it makes little sense to ship it elsewhere.

Bulk non line shipping is becoming price prohibitive as the consolidation of courier services continues via structured oligopoly/ cartel style cost policy and the assimilation of local SMB's in the space.
Tie this to the megalomaniac tendencies of platforms like Amazon, whose mission is to collaborate with the ever consolidated courier companies, and the likes of Google and SEO, to force all sellers on to the Amazon platform, where the distribution model is simplified " so they say".
Bear in mind only AWS makes any money for Bezo's empire, Amazon Store does not make a dime, and so there is no question a price hike and future price hikes/ gouging will be the norm if we all go along with the plan. There is no way once he has captured the majority, that he will continue to operate Amazon Stores at a loss.
We are going to pay for his rocket ,this will shuttle him away while the rest of us puke to death in debt and nuclear fallout.

BOX are naturally resistant to any and all mono cultures as you might expect, and so we are doing we everything we can to accommodate/ mitigate the squeeze on us. And to present local futures, which are the only way to defend against the onslaught of Amazon and the corporatism of all of us. Security doesnt come by hanging all the eggs in one basket.

BOX is living protest of all existing mono practices both agricultural and societal of course :-).

I am looking at land so that we might make this char model more viable locally, but there are many loops that need to be closed to make this happen well environmentally, and at a cost effective level.
One would need to break in to the eco park sector and local green waste collection services to locate the bio mass required to produce enough char to begin with. It would require discussion with local hacienda and town hall folks whom typically have contracts.
if we could find a way to make the end product, pay for the collection of Bio Mass, that would alleviate local town halls of existing green waste management costs, I see the local council piece as the easy bit to resolve. Downstream there would be real economic impacts for those already engaged in the collection process and so I would anticipate a good deal of hostility, unless the profits are also diverted to local causes, both to curry favor among the communities impacted otherwise, and to compensate those otherwise gaining today.

Otherwise we would be forever negotiating with the Spanish. if I know them here in Valencia, they will leave a spot for 100 years, but if someone shows an interest in it or anything on it, then suddenly they are all over it with unrealistic expectations, or out right they stall you just in case you make money....Its part of the reason Spain doesnt have these products today.

My exposure to the standards is showing abundant opportunity, but the entrenched conservatism of the majority can make progress slow and frustrating. BOX are in Spain now mate, the chances of nothing changing with regards these materials is non existent :-)

Ecompost

Ecompost

I dont trust the prefilled shit... definitely make your own
word, the %'s on the label, dont match the %'s of the product. And god knows how many other products are it, if its purged, if it contains pesticides and so on. Fucking industry is a joke man, new MJ shit like this is top of the tree for manipulation because it looks fuck all like a plant. Give me flowers all day :-)

Ecompost

Ecompost

Yep i cathed her for second time today all by myself, sucks she will hafta do that the rest of her life but some people are worse so im thankful its just that so far. She has damaged white matter in her brain and a small brain stem from the spina bifida ,but we wont know how that affects her til she grows....long road ahead but just gotta keep growing:cool:
yes sir, good luck with it and god bless you all :-)

Top Bottom